SUKUNA X READER PART 3

He slowly starts to stop and go up to kiss you. His tongue makes it's way into your mouth. You both moan in pleasure as your tongues explore each other's mouth panting. Parting your lips only to breath. He lets his guard down and you take advantage then flip him over to were you are on top. Still deep in the kiss you take what remaining clothes off him and parting your lips. You looks at him and start to make your way down to his dick and play with it with you hands first. Then touching the tip and playing with it. After a moment you start to slide you head up and down on him. He moans loudly with pleasure and whimpers a little. He puts his hands in your hair and pushes your head down and you both the moan loudly. He starts to pull your head back by your hair and shoving it down again multiple times. He moans each and every stroke.
Sukuna: ahhhh~ baby curse ahh~ uhhh~ Im...I'm..I'm gonna cum uhh~ ahhhh~

he releases inside your mouth and you swallow almost all of it some got and you lips and down you neck and chest. He makes you thrust a couple more times then pulls you back. He then slides his dick into you and you start to rail him. You pull you hips up and down. Thrust hard and fast. You both are moaning and panting.
Sukuna: ahhh~ good little curse ahh~  yea right there ahhhh~ FASTER FASTER ahhh~ yes keep going ahhh~

You thrust faster and harder till you can't feel your legs anymore.
You and him stay connected and he flips you around for round two.