Chapter 59

In the past, Gu Suier had to go to the fair to buy Chinese New Year goods when celebrating the New Year at home. Usually, when the time comes, the mother will open the summer mat and take out all the broken copper plates hidden underneath, and give it to Dad, and ask Dad to buy this and that.

This is the happiest time for Gu Suier and her brother in a year.

Dad would buy all kinds of delicious, red, green and green New Year pictures, couplets to buy blessing characters, he would also buy first flowers for Gu Suier, and a rare little toy such as flying top for his younger brother.

Later, when Gu Suier grew up, she went to help in the town. He would also take out the little personal money he usually saved before the New Year, sell some snacks that are only available in the town to his parents, and buy some gadgets for his younger brother.

This is Gu Suier's New Year before.

Now in this Houfu, the New Year is very different from before in Gujiazhuang.

There are also couplets with blessings in the Hou Mansion, but the blessings in the couplets are all gilded, and there are lanterns and festoons in the Hou Mansion. There are even small red lanterns hung on the bamboo leaves outside the Bamboo Garden. Happy and lively.

The lady and grandma in the mansion are also very busy. The elder lady is busy arranging the various places in the mansion, and she has to prepare the gifts exchanges for the families in the capital during the New Year, and go to the palace to see congratulations during the New Year. The two young ladies couldn't be idle either, they had to follow the old lady.

Originally, Xiao Jin and Xiao Xu were the most leisurely in previous years. The girl had nothing to do at home, reading books to see the scenery, and playing with friends in her boudoir. This year has passed. However, the lady in the mansion meant that Xiao Jin should be married next year, and she can no longer be so idle, she must learn to take charge of everything in the house with her.

Of course, this is just plain words. Only the few in the mansion who know the details understand that this eldest girl and the guard next to the Third Young Master are a bit unclean. The Third Young Master sent the guard out directly and is not allowed to enter the mansion. As for the eldest girl, there seemed to be a lot of noise in secret, and reported to Hou Ye, who was furious and fined the girl not to be discharged from the hospital for one month. When such a thing happens, it is natural to send off the marriage early, so as not to have extra branches.

As for Xiao Xu, although it is said that he does not have to be married in the next year, he is now admitted to the women's school and should follow along. Therefore, the two girls have no time to do so, and both learn from the master behind the lady.

Xiao Xu was very happy when he heard it.

She was admitted to women's school before, and she was so happy with something, the old lady and the old lady also praised it, but she always felt that it was not that way. Later, I thought about it, maybe Xiao Jin was so good that she followed Xiao Jin's buttocks to get things done without being noticeable at all.

Now that I heard that the lady let her and Xiao Jin learn to manage affairs together, she felt that this was an opportunity, and she must follow the lessons well, so that the big guys were admired.

Seeing this, Mother An smiled to Gu Suier behind her back: "The second girl is too stupid. She always thinks she is the same as the older girl. She thinks that as long as she works hard, she should be better than the older girl. But she didn't. I thought that in this mansion, the eldest lady and the two young grandmothers are all toward the eldest girl. They are kind to her, and the boss is willing to take her to learn things like that. It's the lady's heart, but not It really treats everyone equally."