Attacked

"WHAT THE HECK?!?!? EDIBLE GOLD COVERED BUTTER SCOTCH ICE-CREAM. HOW MUCH YOU WILL SPEND MONEY? I DON'T WANNA- mMMmmmm~"

My voice turned into muffle when Elijah kept his palms tightly on my mouth.

"What the fuck Princess?" He yelled whispered. "Everyone is looking at us. Please you need to adjust like a Vastello. Eating, buying these things should not be a big deal for you. We are seen as fucking rich around the world and you are acting like a cheap?"

With that he removed his palm from my mouth making me go silent.

My whole mood turned upside down. Did he just called me a cheap? Unknowingly, tears welled up in my eyes. Ha. What could I expect more from these mafias and killers?They do not care about what the front person would feel if they spoke to them like that. They are just emotionless filthy people.

I-I hate them. Atleast thinking me of his own biological sister, He shouldn't have said to me like that. I will really and definitely runaway from them. I hate..my fucked up life.

We sat on a table and ate our ice creams. Since then, I hadn't muttered a single word to them. It's better ,I keep my mouth shut rather than speaking to these people.

"What happen Princess? Why are being so silent-silent? Did someone said something to you?" Dante asked shoving a spoon of his chocolate ice-cream in my mouth.

Fucker! Your brother just called me a cheap.

I gulped that chocolate ice-cream. "It's....nothing." With that I again started eating my butter scotch.

Suddenly my eyes caught the sight those two cars parked infront of the icecream parlour.

Wait...the car seems identical to those two which which I saw earlier behind us.

Was it a coincidence? I don't know.

I was examining the cars through mirror of the parlour when I caught few men getting out of the car and they were hiding something.

WAIT.. THAT SOMETHING IS A FREAKING - DREAKING GUN!!!
OMG!! PLUS THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE MEN OF FATHER'S.

Before I could inform my not so good brothers, I was jolted by many loud gunshots.

Those men broke inside the shop making the area in chaos. They started killing and banging random people on their way making my eyes wide.

"ANANESSA HIDE BEHIND THE TABLE .. FAST" Luca yelled at me taking out his gun followed by other brothers.

I immediately made a move and hid behind the table. I saw people falling dead on the ground in their own pool of blood and my brothers were banging and shooting those men.

I covered my ears and eyes and started screaming like a madwoman. These gunshots were freaking me out.

More and more men of those started breaking in making the number of our men less.

The situation turned critical. I knew something was gonna get injured....badly. My brothers were killing them like a shooting machine but still...their number didn't decrease.

Every alive people had dashed out of shop and we were stuck.

That's why. That's why I don't wanna stay here. That's why.

Suddenly I was harshly pulled up by those men making my scream increase. Tears of horror started flowing out of my eyes.

They pulled me towards them making the action of my brothers halted. They looked at each other with wide eyes then back at me who was standing in front of them with a gun on my head.