Escaped

Clear

Clear

Clear

Everything seemed glass clear. No one could be seen. This was the chance. I took heavy but fast steps to avoid any kind of sound. Darkness was making it a bit difficult but I was determined to get out of there. But firstly I needed to get to the bedroom to take the important stuff.

I immediately dashed inside the bedroom. Taking out a small bag, I started packing those things which would help me out for atleast few days after escaping.

My heart was feeling not okay. I didn't wanted to runaway....I don't know why. But on the other side, the flashings of torture session of Elena in my mind didn't co-operated my heart. My mind and heart were telling me two different things and I was tangled between their fight.

Stuffing few spare comfy clothes, three bottles of water and few items of snacks, I immediately looked down the the massive window to see if there was anyone or not...guess what? There were many guards guarding. And the security seemed strict as hell . Don't they feel sleepy? For the fuck's sake it's already 2.

I slowly opened the door of my room. Analysing both sides of the the hallway, I found no one. I immediately ran towards the railing to look down. I saw, no one.

Sighing lightly,I made my way downstairs. My heart was beating like a crazy. I was afraid of getting caught. Would they also torture me like they did to Elena if they caught me escaping? No No.
Shaking away negative thoughts, I ran towards a room of the mansion that was joined with backyard.

It was crystal clear that it is impossible to runaway through main gate. So the room was only option.

I tried to slide open the glass window but guess my luck was not with me. It was locked! I bit my lips, thinking of another way to escape. I wasn't going to lose hope and sit quietly in the house of monsters.

I was walking back and forth thinking of what to do next when suddenly my hand came in contact with a vase and it broke...by mistake. It fell down on the floor with a loud clash sound.

My eyes widened. It was silent night and I was sure that the breaking sound of vase must have reached quite far.

"Shut up you noisyhead" I whispered annoying to the glass kicking off a piece like the vase would hear me....Ugh! Mad me.

"WHO IS THERE?" And that's when my bulb got fused. Elijah. What was he doing there? I still remember what had he done to the hand of Elena. Without thinking anything more, I immediately hid myself behind the sofa.God save me!

I peaked little from bottom of sofa to see his legs coming towards the direction of the room I was in. Cold sweats beads started forming on my forehead, my breathing became irregular.
My heart was beating loudly that I can even hear it. My face paled.

I shouldn't get caught

I was continuously praying to not get caught. But suddenly my all prayers vanished when he started taking his steps towards the sofa.

I shut closed my eyes tightly knowing I would get caught. But wait....he turned his steps and went away.

I remained frozen on the spot for good 10 mins to make sure he was gone.

Thanking God, I came out from behind. Looking here and there, my eyes caught the hockey stick kept on the corner of the room.

This is it.

My lips formed into a smile when I finally knew that I would escape. I immediately grabbed the hockey stick and in one slash, I broke the glass door....not.