Alejandro

Alejandro POV......

I was drunk. I knew it very well. And also I knew that today I need to reach home before Massimos comes otherwise I wasn't in the state of getting a punishment.

'Red night'..... Absolutely one of the luxurious club of the city and owned by my mother. And that's one of the reason how I can still be in here even if I am underage. The club allows only age group of 20+. But me and my family friend or other related people can come here.

Now... it's time to go home...

I got up from my the sofa, stumbling took my steps forward....as I told you I was drunk.

Just when I came out of VIP section, the outside noise of the people that was filled in club and the music became clear...which was faded earlier in the room.

"Sir, would you desire to have something else?" Out of nowhere, a man in his brown 3 piece suit spoke up.

My gaze diverted to the man but before I could answer or better decline him, I was interrupted by loud hootings and cheering of people...

My head immediately snapped towards the crowd who was cheering and hooting .

There, I noticed.....a girl.... That girl was wearing something short and her back was being faced to the excited crowd.

Suddenly the beat of music died down . The club got filled with chatters. My gaze zeroed at that particular girl which had made the whole crowd excited.

And then the beat rose with high volume and again the music boomed in the club. The music was changed. The girl started moving with the beat of music.

Who is that girl?

She moved her hips with the rythm of music. Her face was still unreachable to me. I don't know why but I wanted to atleast take a glimpse of that girl.

Slowly when she turned around, the cheers became that loud that a person beside you can't hear your voice. The boys...turned like crazy. People started throwing money on her and she continued to dance.

But that wasn't something which bothered me....

Valentina?

My jaw clenched in anger. I started feeling something burning inside me.

I thought she was fucking innocent and pure.... But here she is doing a whore dance!!!

My breathings turned irregular.
And in couple of minutes, she stopped moving when the music finished. She grabbed all the money making sure that none of the notes are left untaken and then disappeared behind curtains.

It made me gag. How could she do this for the sake of money?

I fucking loved her .I was soon gonna propose her to be my girlfriend .I thought she was an innocent bakery girl..but she turned out to be a gold digger whore!! And who said I started despising her after seeing her dark side? No..... I still love her
....and now..I am not gonna leave her. She has to be mine....

A dark chuckle escaped my throat... Yes..I am as fucked as father and mother....

I could sense the man who was standing beside me wearing brown suit tensed.

I diverted my gaze at the man and looked at him intensely... He gulped inaudible and tried his best to control his shivering hands.

"S-Sir?"

"I desire her ...." I spoke with a very casual tone. He immediately looked at me with a shocked expression. "Yes..What?"

I chuckled and nodded. "Yes...the girl who danced now...who made those boys crazy.. I want her."