Pancakes with Bananas

"Oh I am starving, Tarzan. Do you have any food?" I ask him as we are walking back to the shack from the tour of his small community area.

"Yes, I take food from people...like you" He points at me. "From...explorers"

Tarzan turns left instead of heading to the shack where he held me captive and leads the way to another small straw shack. He lifts a separate wooden door, uncovering an entrance into the shack. It is cold and dark with a small pile of dirt in the middle and small containers of food lining the walls. He walks towards one of the boxes.

"Like panka-kees?" He asks as he reads the front of the box.

"Panka-kees?" I ask with my head tilted, wondering what in the world he means. "Oh! Pancakes! Yes, I love pancakes!"

"Yes...good" He hands the box to me and gets on his knees in front of the pile of dirt. Tarzan begins moving the dirt to the side, which reveals a bunch of other food. Eggs, milk, juice, and so much more is in the hole in the ground. It's his fridge I finally notice. He pulls out two eggs, milk, and butter, setting them to the side. Then, he begins to throw the dirt back onto the products. He picks up the items he set aside, gets up, and makes his way out of the shack. "Come, Flynn," he says as he walks away.

"Yes, sir" I answer, the 'sir' escapes my mouth almost as if it's second nature.

He walks to another hole in the ground right in the middle of all the shacks. This hole is a dark shade of gray, covered in ashes. It is surrounded by chopped tree trunks that act as stools. Tarzan places the food on a wide stool and faces me.

"Sit. I get tree... and hot" He says sternly and gives me a firm nod as he says the last part.

"Okay?" I respond, not really understanding. I sit on the stool next to the ingredients and place the pancake mix box on my lap. After a few minutes, he comes back carrying pieces of wood under his arm. He throws them into the pit and nods once again. He walks away again and takes much longer to return this time. But once he does he is carrying a long twig that's half on fire. He runs and exclaims as he throws it into the pile of wood in the pit. It takes a few moments for the fire on the twig to spread to the other pieces, but once it does it warms my legs as the sun is beginning to set and the temperature drops all around me. After successfully making the fire, Tarzan runs to yet another shack and comes back with a deformed metal bowl and a long metal plate. He sets the long plate carefully on top of the fire.

"Put in here," he points into the bowl and hands it to me. I begin to pour the pancake mix into the bowl and all the respective ingredients, setting them back on the wide stool as I finish using them.

"Do you have a spoon to mix it?" I ask as the ingredients sit in the bowl.

"No... use..." He trails off and wiggles his hands instead of saying it. "Like this." He takes the bowl from me and sticks his hands straight in and begins swirling it all around. I study his delicate, yet strong hands as they dance in the mixture, the fire light flickering and giving them a gentle golden glow. Once he finishes mixing, he looks at me and leans in. He moves his hand slowly out of the bowl and towards my mouth. "Open," I open my mouth slowly, still unsure of what exactly he's going to do. He moves his pancake-covered fingers into my mouth and slowly pushes them inside, exploring every part of my orifice. I feel warmth spreading in my stomach and in between my legs. I shut my mouth around his fingers and swirl my tongue in a circular motion. Tarzan wiggles his fingers, signaling me to open my mouth. He pulls his finger out ever so slightly and then, out of nowhere, he pushes them back in and out violently. I gag at the feeling of them nearly down my throat and move my head back.

"Wait," I say in between coughs, "Go slow, Tarzan."

"Okay" he responds as he picks up more of the pancake mixture.

Tarzan slowly moves his fingers back into my mouth and back out smoothly. He sets a steady pace as he finger fucks my mouth. I can't stop myself from feeling immense pleasure and let out an involuntary moan. He groans at my pleasure response and rolls his eyes back. Although I love the feeling, the taste of the pancake mix triggers my hunger from before. I pull my head back and wipe the tears from my eyes from the intensity of it all.

"Tarzan, baby, I am so hungry. Can we please make the pancakes and do this later?" I softly ask him.

"Hmm" he utters as he nods his head.

He moves the bowl over the long plate that has been heating up over the fire and pours the mixture into circles. As they cook, he leaves once again and disappears into a shack, returning with a black plastic spatula. He flips the pancakes over. As they are done cooking he sets them down onto an empty tree trunk stool. After they cool down a bit, he hands me two pancakes and I begin devouring them immediately. He chuckles at me and grabs one for himself.

"Like?" he asks, watching me adoringly.

"Yes, very much" I respond in between bites.

After eating six pancakes I stare at him as he eats. Watching his every move, how his big mouth contorts to fit the large pancake in just a few bites. I watch as his teeth crush down and how his jaw looks so strong with every bite he takes. The warmth grows in between my legs again and I feel my pants become tighter and tighter in the crotch area.

"I am ready, Tarzan," I say in a whiny voice, "Take me. Have all of me, please"

...