He's An Animal In the Leaves

He throws the remaining of his pancake on the ground and stands up almost immediately. He takes my hand and drags me to the shack farthest from the fire pit. He pushes the door in, closes it swiftly, and leads me to a large pile of leaves and torn fabric scattered on the ground of the house. He pushes me onto the middle of the 'bed' and I slowly and seductively peel the shirt off my dirty body. I throw it into the corner of the dark room and begin undoing my belt, letting it fall to the ground. Tarzan simply watches me with his jaw nearly reaching the floor. I continue undressing and kick off my boots to the side of the bed. As I tug at the waistband of my pants, I look him up and down, taking in the gorgeous sight in front of me. I notice something pointing out toward me between his legs, the fabric covering his...member, slowly moving to form a large tent.

"Fuck, Tarzan" I utter breathlessly.

He just growls at me. I take it as a sign to continue taking my clothes off. I move to unbutton my pants but he kneels down in front of me and does it himself. He pulls my pants and underwear down in one go, exposing my enlarged dick. It throbs almost painfully as I imagine what's going to happen next. Tarzan grabs my cock and slowly glides his hands up and down, and up and down, and up and down my shaft. The motherfucker is torturing me as he moves at the speed of a tortoise. Finally, he spits onto my dick and begins moving his hands faster. I just stare at him and let groans out every time his hands reach the tip. He stares up at me and moves his mouth down onto me. I let out an unknown noise and toss my head back. Who knew he was so good at using his mouth? Tarzan removes my dick from his mouth and only uses his tongue to lick the tip while he keeps a strong hold of me by the base. He removes one of his hands from my cock and moves it to his own, pushing the brown fabric to the side. His focus is now on his own pleasure as he sets both his hands on himself.

"Me. Now." He demands as he stares deep into my eyes.

He stands up as I get on my knees. I quickly untie the string holding the piece of fabric on his hips. As the garment falls to the ground, his huge cock meets my gaze. How the fuck am I supposed to take all of this? I think to myself, it's gotta at least be nine inches. Still, I waste no time putting my lips on his tip. Immediately, he throws his head back and takes a hold of mine, pushing it down onto his dick all the way. I begin gagging but he won't let go of me. Finally, I take a few breaths and calm myself down. I move my hands up to stroke him and push him deeper into my mouth. I can feel his dick all the way down my throat and loud noises of pleasure are coming from both of us.

"Yes!" Tarzan exclaims.

I can feel his dick beginning to twitch in my mouth. I pick up the pace and feel a warm substance fill my entire throat. He keeps his cock in my mouth and rides out the orgasm. Then, he finally moves his head back down and looks at me.

"Again" he states as his eyes darken and he pulls himself out of my mouth.

We spend the whole night reciprocating pleasures for one another...