-Chapter 17-

WC: 990

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the awkward dinner I excused myself and went up to my room, I have to tell Javon what happened and that he has to meet my brothers

-Favorite boy❤️-

Me ~ babe!

Me ~ something horrible happened at dinner and it has something to do with you

Favorite boy❤️~ shit what happened!?

Me ~ my dad accidentally told my brother about us

Favorite boy❤️ ~ and??

Me ~ now they all wanna meet you

Favorite boy❤️ ~ your brothers?

Me ~ no my fish

Me ~ of course my brothers!!

Favorite boy❤️~ okay why are you worried

Me ~ wanna are you serious

Favorite boy❤️~ yea I mean it's just your brothers

Me ~ Javon my brothers are like my dad but 100 no 1000x stricter

Favorite boy❤️~ what why??

Me ~ because they just are and if they don't like you we might not we will break up

Favorite boy❤️~ you'll break up with me

Me ~ of course not but they'll force me, Javon there my brother and I love them but they can be crazy at times

Favorite boy❤️~ fuck now I'm getting nervous

Favorite boy❤️~ Y/n what do I do??

Favorite boy❤️~ how can I impress them

Favorite boy❤️~ I don't want to break up with you

Me ~ look you just be yourself and tell them about your career and I think they'll like you

Favorite boy❤️~ you sure

Me ~ yes I'm sure

Favorite boy❤️~ okay and when do I have to meet them?

Me ~...

Favorite boy❤️~ Y/n

Me ~ tomorrow

Favorite boy❤️~ tomorrow!??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Javon pov-

Today I'm meeting Y/n's brothers and I'm nervous as fuck, I want to set a good first impression.

They invited me for dinner so I wore a fancy yet casual outfit with my favorite Jordans and walked to their house. I rang their doorbell and thankfully Y/n was the one to open it.

She quickly hugged me and said "I'm sorry" "it's alright they were going to find out somehow" I said hugging her back. "I know I just..ugh" "hey it's going to be alright" I said pulling away, I looked at how beautiful she looked and kissed her head.

She took my hand and brought me in "Guys Javon's here!!" she yelled and her brothers came out of nowhere and entered the living room.

Damn they look...serious

"kids dinner is ready!" Mrs. Y/l/n said before her brothers could speak "dinner" Y/n said taking me into the kitchen. We sat down next to each other but her brothers said that they wanted to sit next to me.

"I think I should be the one sitting next to my boyfriend" Y/n said "I think we should be the ones sitting here to know him more" Mathew her brother said, he and his twin brother Michael sat next to me. Y/n sat next to her mom and oldest brother Alex.

Dinner was fine Y/n's brothers just asked me normal questions about my friends, family, job basically life.

When we were done Y/n was told to help her mother with the dishes she didn't want to but her brothers told to and gave her a look, she sighed and went with her mother while we all went to the living room.

Her brothers sat down and offered me dessert but I declined since we ate and that's when the real question started.

"so Javon let's get to the point, how did you and my sister happen" Alex her brother said "I-" "don't you lie to us" Benjamin said and I nodded.

"Okay..ever since I laid eyes on your sister I knew I liked her, more than a friend but I didn't tell her that instead just became friends and our relationship grew to close friends, best friends then haters" "haters?" "yes I stopped talking to her because I got jealous that she was talking to other boys but soon we got locked in a room together and we talked about things and accidentally confessed our feelings to each other"

"Okay...but how can we know you truly like our sister" Noah said "how can you make sure you won't break her heart like any other Douchebag who can if he had to chance" he added.

"Because..

-Y/n's pov-

"what's taking them too long" I whined "what if they don't like him, shit do you think they hurt him" I started to panic but my mother calmed me down "Y/n your brothers won't hurt an innocent boy"

We heard the doors open and my father calling us, I basically ran to them and saw them all standing there with my boyfriend "so...what happened" I asked nervously.

"you can date Javon" they said and I didn't believe it "j-just like that" I said and they nodded "yea Javon is a good boy and he knows what will happen if he hurts you" Lucas said.

I walked to Javon eyeing all my brothers "so you have no problem if I did this" I said pecking Javon's lips "nope" I was so shocked.

"o-okay I'll take Javon to my room now" I said and they let me.

I quickly got in my room and locked the door "baby you okay" I asked and he nodded "yea" "you sure they didn't hurt you? threaten you? anything?" Javon chuckled and cupped my cheeks "baby I'm fine, they didn't hurt me or did anything else we just talked and I did as you told me to. I was just being myself"

"Y/n we could date now and we don't need to worry about anything" he said and it finally hit me, I kissed him wrapping my arms around him, Javon smiled into the kiss and placed his hands on my waist.

We pulled away to catch our breaths and smiled.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}