-Chapter 20-

WC:
666

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javon has been getting booked for many interviews and he asked me today to come with him.

"it's going to be a never have I ever with delish" he said and I nodded, we got into the building and they took us to Javon's makeup room where they did a few touch-ups on him.

Javon went Infront of the camera while I stayed behind it "alright 3..2..1 action" "wassup yall I'm Javon wanna Walton and I'm playing suck it up. It's like never have I ever but for everything I've done I have to eat a piece of a sour candy"

Javon was doing great he was eating the candy like it was nothing while I didn't eat anything and felt my jaw hurt just by looking at him.

-Javon's pov-

I saw Y/n go away I'm guessing to take her coffee, I was at my last question and to be honest the gummy candy wasn't that bad.

It was time to try the one delish created and the crew says that it's super sour but I didn't believe them. I ate it and at first it did sting my tongue a little bit and then they said that it was going to affect me later and it did.

The sourness would grow and it really started to hurt but didn't give up and finished the whole candy.

Y/n came at the time that I was done with it "guys is it okay if my girlfriend tries these sour candies" I asked "yea sure Y/n do you wanna go?" they tuned the camera on her.

She shook her head and said "I hate sour candy" I walked to her and pulled her to the set where the table was "try these cry baby tears" I said and she shook her head "try them!" I laughed and she placed her hands on her mouth shaking her head again.

I placed the bowl doesn't and tickled her into doing it "I can smell the sourness from here" she whined "come on open your mouth" I said and she did, I threw the candy in and as soon as she closed her mouth her face nose scrunched up.

"I hate it" she mumbled "Ewww it's sour can I spit it out" she asked and I laughed at her reaction. Y/n looked for the garbage bin but didn't find It and decided to swallow it.

She took my water bottle and chugged it down "wow Y/n I guess you really like sour candy" they said and she nodded "yet I'm dating a guy who loves them" she said and everyone laughed.

"What does that supposed to mean" I asked "I don't know maybe I should date another guy" she said "hey no!" she laughed and walked away "alright guys let's end this interview here because I need to have a long talk with miss Y/l/n"

I said the closing line and the crew clapped for me or should I say us "this interview was so much fun to film thank you Javon" they said "and thank you Y/n for making it funnier" "you're welcome".

I went to kiss Y/n but she moved away "hey!" "no you made me eat sour candy twice" she said walking away "Y/n I'm sorry" I chuckled "sure you are" she got in the car and sat on the opposite side of me.

I laughed and sat next to her "you look so pretty" I said pulling a strand of hair behind her ear making her smile a bit "stop I'm supposed to be bad at you" she said nudging me.

I smiled and held her hand "I love you" I said kissing it "Javon stoppp" she whined blushing "nooo" I giggled "you know you love me" I said wiggling my eyebrows "fine I love you" she said finally looking at me.

I smiled and kissed her "I know and I love you more"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you like sour candy?