𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

I stared at the view from the hotel room and sipped my coffee

I stared at the view from the hotel room and sipped my coffee. Its already been 3 days since I've been here at New Zealand. I had a business trip. Maybe I should bring sunny here, she once told me she wanted to travel the world. She ranted about it the whole day, she even thought I wasn't listening.

Speaking of sunny, I don't know what to say.... Its like I wanna hear her laugh, I wanna see her smile but I cant just because of this business meeting. Damn it. I miss her, Im starting to feel something for her.

I spot a little shop on the right and decided to go there to buy some stuff.

"The deal is settled now bro. You can finally go home. I heard you've been spending time with some girl. " My friend since childhood , Aaron , said while sipping his coffee.

Yeah, just like me.

I just stared at him and replied "Shut it. And yeah, Im going home now. My men will take my stuff."

"Hey man, you wont even say a goodbye?! The betrayal. I have no bestfriend now´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ'. And there you have it, his dramatic ass starts fake crying on the floor.

I roll my eyes go near him. "Here. Good bye dramatic ass. Gotta go." I went outside and headed to the shop. I was right when I arrived inside. It was filled with cakes, breads, and chocolates. I looked at the displays and saw blue berry muffins, reminds me of her.

I bought 4 boxes of blue berry muffins and a bag of chocolates and put it inside my car. I began to drive to the airport and went inside my private plane to go home.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Putting another one of the pans in the dishwasher I groaned getting frustrated

Putting another one of the pans in the dishwasher I groaned getting frustrated. Why can't I get this recipe right?! I even followed the whole instructions but it still failedಠ_ಠ

My doorbell rings and I took of my apron before opening the door. Oh "robot? What are you doing here?" He was wearing a navy blue suit, his biceps clearly standing out. It looked like suits were only made for him.

"Nothing, just wanted to come in" He responds looking down at me. Wow, I feel so short☺︎︎, I don't even reach his shoulders, just the chest. "Here" He hands me 4 boxes and a bag. Confused I looked at him wondering what it was. "What are these?" "sweets and muffins" "Oh my gosh! Thanks robot!" I hugged him feeling thankful. While hugging him he became stiff so I decided to pull away before it becomes awkward.

I put the bags on the table while he sat comfortably on the couch. "Is something burning?" He sniffs around and my eyes widened like saucers. Oh shoot- the kitchen.

I ran to the kitchen like sonic and opened the oven. "Great. Burnt" I said sarcastically. "What happened here?" He asked raising his dark and beautiful eyebrows. I just smiled sheepishly "You know, cooking. Tadah" He looks at me unbelievably and looks around the disaster I created. "I never knew cooking meant burnt and black food everywhere.

"Hey! I tried my best okay?! Im just a disaster around the kitchen." "Indeed" He nods his head and goes to take one of the aprons. "What are you doing?" "Im gonna cook. You clean up the mess while I cook" "You cook?" "Hmm just not always"

Ivan responds to Sunny while Sunny didn't even know that the only other person Ivan cooked for besides himself, is her.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

I looked at him while he was cooking. His back facing me. He already took of his suit jacket so he was in his white long sleeve shirt and holy muffin, he looks so good. You can tell that he's really fit by the way his shirt is so tight.

"I can feel you drilling holes on my back sunny"

I looked down immediately and continued cleaning the table. "So what if im looking? I have eyes. Besides who wouldn't even look at you?" I heard a chuckle from him and he just shaked his head.

Realizing what I said I just want to dig myself a hole and go inside of it. Yeah I'll do that.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

"Thanks for cooking today Ivan. It was so yummy. I hope I can eat more of that soon" I told him wiping my hands after washing the dishes.

"You're welcome. I'll cook for you next time too. Just tell me." He looked at his watch "I gotta go now. I have work to do"

He went outside and closed the door.