Apricity

"Happy Birthday!" I told Jasmine excitedly and hugged her. "Thank you sunny. And what is that dork doing over here?" She raised a brow at my brother. " You think I also want to be here? Sunny forced me to come here" Damian scoffed at her while  she did the same. "Well, it is not nice meeting you. " Jasmine told him. She really wanted to kick him out from her party but he was his lovely bestfriend's sister. "Here. Happy Birthday" Damian went to her and pushed the gift to her body. She stared at him with raised brows and slowly held the gift. "Dont look at me like that. I did not put a bomb in your gift. Sunny would kill me and we dont want that." 

I just rolled my eyes at the two of them whos acting like kids and decided to go and find my friends. "Gwyn! Magandang Gabi!" I went to her as she looked at me with with eyes. "You learned from our lessons!" "Syempre. I wouldn't miss it" I smiled at her. Gwyn is one of our close friends and she's from the Philippines. She's a lovely Filipina and from Mindanao. "So, how's life?" "Okay lang. Life's been making me really stressed with all the constant shifts we're having. My pager keeps beeping like crazy" She told me. Apart from being a lovely woman, she's also an amazing doctor. 

"Looks like we could all use a trip" Amber suddenly chimes in and smiles at the idea. "A trip? I think I could use that. I'll be able to use my vacation card from my boss." Gwyn responds. And also, I think that Ivy would love this idea. She's been too stressed with her skating practices lately. I heard that she found her old partner dancing with the new one three days ago." She informed us. "Really?! Did you go to the practice place? Where is he? I'll murder him" Gwyn was about to respond when another voice chimed in. "Dont worry, I already killed him in my head." The three of us turned around and saw Amber and Ivy coming towards us. "Dont worry guys. Im already over that dork. Besides, I already have a new ice skating partner."

New ice skating partner means new information. Gotta have some chika *winks* "Im happy. So how's your new partner going?" "He's fine. Apart from me wanting to choke and kill him sometimes." "Who is he anyway?" "He's Elliot Valentino. The one and only" "Oh my gosh really?! Let me meet him!! Please!" Amber pleaded. I dont know why, but Amber seems to know every famous person on earth and is a fan of them. "How did you get partnered up with him?" "Elliot's old partner left and now his manager is on the hunt for a new one. So, long story short, the manager is one of my friends and found me so he got me as Elliot's partner. We're not official partners yet though. There's a 9 month observation and activities with each other before we decide to be ice skating partners for good." "Hmmm okay. Soooo, as a birthday gift, you should let me meet him. Kapeesh?" Amber asked her with expectant and 'you cannot say no' eyes. "Fine, okay okay. Stop looking at me like that. Also, it's not even your birthday." Ivy pushed her head away. 

The three of them decided to go to the buffet area while Jasmine went to greet her other guests. I decided to come to my friends and sit with them since Damian was talking to other guests. Probably other business men. "So about that trip idea, are we still going?" "Yeah we should. If everyone is available only though. "Im available" The three of them spoke at the same time which creeped me out. "Okay then, since we're all available, lets go on a trip in three days."