Part 6

Day of Recommendations
Narrator POV
Over the week, everyone has trained together. Bakugō and Momo have gotten closer as friends with the two referring to each by their first names. The two arrived last to the exams and went to join the soulmates, Tsuyu, and Kyden.

"Well today is gonna be a tough day! Also it's nice you finally you meet you Yaoyorozu!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Pleasure to meet you, what's your name again?" She asked.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya," he replied.

Momo stiffened and was shocked when she heard the name Midoriya. She hadn't heard the name in years and wasn't sure how to respond.

"Yaoyorozu? You alright?" Izuku asked concerned.

"Sorry but your name caught me off guard... can I talk to you and Izumi in private later?" She said.

"Sure?" He said as he looked at Izumi who shrugged in confusion.

'Alright something's up... she definitely knows something about their dad,' Katsuki thought.

"Anywho... let's get this exam done and over with," Kyden said as they all walked into the building.

"Hey guys, come follow me. I and the rest of the Big 3 will be proctoring the recommendation exams," Raios said.

"So what is the recommendation exams supposed to be *kero*," Tsuyu asked as they followed him.

"I'll be telling you that as soon as we meet the rest of the recommendees," Raios said as they waited 5 minutes for the rest of the recommendees to show up.

"Hello there fellow greens," a floating mouth said.

"Huh- AHHHHH," the Midotwins said as they saw the mouth.

"Really Setsuna, you just had to startle them," Momo said unamused.

"Hehe sorry couldn't help myself, the name is Setsuna Tokage. I'm Momo's cousin," she said as her whole body came together.

A/N: Momo and Setsuna being cousins is not canon, it's only in this fan fic

"Are there any other people here you know, Momo?" Katsuki asked.

"No, not that I know of," she answered.

"Also I didn't know your brother is apart of the Big 3, Shisui-Kun," Momo said to Kyden.

"One, call me Kyden. Two, I found out around a week ago. I also know who the rest of the Big 3 are too. Our cousin Tenko Shimura and Shoto's brother Touya are the remaining two," Kyden said as everyone's eyes widen to the information.

"Why didn't Touya-nii tell me?" Shoto asked.

"Huh? He didn't recommend you? Oh wait did your dad do that?" Kyden asked.

"My dad recommended me? Touya-nii shouldn't be able to do that?" Shoto said.

"Aniki recommended me and Tsuyu. He literally told me that the Big 3 can recommend new students this year," Kyden said.

"...oh."

"Also Shisui-Kun, can I call you Kyden too? And maybe have you for myself~?" Setsuna said.

"One, yes you can call me Kyden. Literally anyone can call me Kyden except for the yanderes. Two, sorry but I'm married to frog queen right here," he said as he hugged Tsuyu with his arm.

"Oh my bad, sorry for asking then unless you two are into throupling?~" she said.

"Heh?!" Tsuyu was startled but blushes in response.

"May I have all your attention! The recommendation exams is pretty much an apprehension test of exercises but you will be using your quirks," Raios said.

"Anything goes as long as it is safe and doesn't endanger the other recommendees here," Tenko said.

"I'll show you an example with the ball throw," Touya said as he got to the center field and did his throw with a cyclone of blue flames shooting towards the sky, "you pretty much do something like this with your own quirks."

As the exam begins, Kyden goes up first for the ball throw as everyone watches him.

"Welp here goes nothing. Channelize, 0.1% Physical Augmentation," he says as he throws the ball which causes the sound barrier to break 10 times over.

He looks over to Raios for the results as he says, "well I already need a new ball and tablet... literally he broke the travel distance and speedometer on it..."

Izuku and friends sighed as everyone else was shocked from Kyden's display of power.

"He broke the sound barrier with 0.1% of his quirk?!"

"What the hell?!"

"Moving on... I'll go next," Katsuki said as he got the same score in canon which was 705.2 meters.

Izuku followed up with throwing his ball at 800 meters. Izumi threw hers the same distance as him as did Kyoka and Shoto. Momo shot her ball out of canon at 600 meters. Tsuyu threw hers at 200 meters. Setsuna threw hers just barely above Tsu's score.

Everyone cleared the long jump jumping over the sandbox. Kyden continued to get first in every test breaking the tablet for each segment bar getting 300 sit-ups. Izuku got 1,000 kg in the grip strength, 4 seconds in the 50-meter dash, and 100 sit ups. Izumi got 800 kg in grip strength, 4.03 seconds in the 50-meter dash, and the same amount of sit-ups as did Izuku. Kyoka fell barely behind Izumi along with being tied to Shoto since he didn't focus much on the grip strength. Bakugō was in between Kyoka and Izuku's gap in scores while Setsuna and Momo lagged behind.

The final results came of the recommended exams ended up with 100 recommendees and only 20 being accepted with the main cast as followed in places:
     1. Kyden Shisui
     2. Izuku Midoriya
     4. Katsuki Bakugō
     5. (Tied) Izumi Midoriya and Kyoka Jirō
     7. Shoto Todoroki
     10. Setsuna Tokage
     12. Momo Yaoyorozu

"Well at least we all made it, everyone wanna celebrate together or??" Kyden asked.

"Yeah!"

"Let's go then!"

Hope y'all enjoyed this part! Next part will start off from the ending of this part.