Part 10

Just wanted to shout-out to Zibiti for constantly voting for almost every part of this fan fic as well as ThomasMartin750 for following me! Thank you and others for voting for my fan fic! Also thanks for over 800 views too!

The Day Classes Start...
Everyone in 1-A arrived to their home room thinking they'd be ready for the day but they were so wrong.

"Hello everyone, I'm Shoto Aizawa aka Eraser Head. I'm an underground hero and I'll be your home room teacher," Aizawa said.

"To those that took the entrance exams, I'll be having you do a apprehension test that the recommended students took for their exam to see if you fit in here as a hero. If not, you'll either be expelled or transferred and switched with a student in General Studies," he continued.

A/N: I ain't writing what they did in each part but I'll give y'all a result of where they place including where the recommendees stand too.

1. Kyden Shisui
2. Izuku Midoriya
3. Denki Kaminari
4. Katsuki Bakugō
5. (Tied) Izumi Midoriya and Kyoka Jiro
7. Shoto Todoroki
8. Inasa Yoarashi
9. Itsuka Kendo
10. Setsuna Tokage
11. Tsuyu Shisui
12. Momo Yaoyorozu
13. Tenya Iida
14. Toru Hagakure
15. Fumikage Tokoyami
16. Hanta Sero
17. Eijiro Kirishima
18. Yui Kodai
19. Yuga Aoyama
20. Melissa Shield

"These are the results of the entrance students and recommended students combined... all of you have potential especially you Ms Shield since you need help controlling your quirk," Aizawa stated.

"Maybe I could help her with that..." Kyden thought to himself.

"I've only just recently developed my quirk sir, so if it's possible, could you or someone in class please catch me up to quirk experience like how you all have in your own?" Melissa asked.

"I'll help you, especially with how my quirk works I'll stop you from breaking your bones when you use it," Kyden spoke up.

"Thank you Shisui... now the rest of home room can be used for your free time until actual classes start..." Aizawa said as he went into Caterpillar Mode making everyone sweat drop at said action.

"I appreciate that you spoke up to help me with my quirk Kyden," Melissa said.

"No problem, I don't want anyone to fall behind and I'll help in anyway I can," Kyden said.

After home room passed, all classes flew by within the day and everything went swimmingly. Katsuki and Momo went on another date that went well. The same could be said for Denki and Toru since Denki had lipstick all over his face and he was "trying" to clean it off. Everyone laughed at it as did Toru in a joking manner. Denki was not amused so he hoisted Toru over his shoulder and went to his room to tease her a bit. Kyden wasn't worried what Denki would do since it would most definitely be harmless whilst all the girls freaked out about it.

The soulmates all had their own "fun" in their rooms. However, Shoto just wanted to eat some soba so he left his and Izumi's room for the kitchen. Izumi was quite annoyed that he loved soba more than the time they were just having. She grabbed him by the ear and dragged him back to their room as he comically pleaded for his soba. Kyden was the only one that deadpanned at the sight whilst everyone laughed.

Kyden started to get up from the couch he was sitting on and started to walk to his bedroom. However, he was cutoff by the lovable, body-splitting lizard. Setsuna persuaded him into a small date for the next day which he obliged to but he didn't wanna make it a small date and she was fine with it.