Part 11

I am beyond amazed this story reached #1 in ranking for one of the tags! I'm also amazed that it's 9 views short to 1K views too! Thank you for the ranking and views guys!!! It's much appreciated and I hope y'all continue to enjoy! Also does anyone know someone who's good at drawing in MHA art style? I'm trying to find someone to make a drawing of what my oc Kyden looks like. Also Denki, much like my oc Kyden, will have a harem himself consisting of blonde haired characters like Toga, except for Pixie-Bob since she's gonna be apart of Kyden's. Anyways let's get on with the story!!!

The Next Day
"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON," All Might exclaimed as he burst through the door.

Everyone started to get excited about Japan's #1 Hero teaching them with the exception of Kyden who literally face-plants into his desk and groans about how troublesome All Might's teaching will be. The twins, Kyoka, Tsuyu, and Setsuna sweat dropped and chuckled at Kyden's extent. They sorta understood the groan since All Might isn't the brightest and well a big oaf.

"MEET ME DOWN IN GROUND BETA AFTER YOU ALL CHANGE INTO YOUR HERO COSTUMES!" All Might instructed as he made way to Ground Beta.

Everyone went to the locker rooms to get changed. On the boy's side, Kyden found a hole in the wall that led to the girl's side. He did the mature thing and closed the hole with a cement quirk. He continued to put on his hero costume which consisted of... a corset and spandex leggings having colors matching his hair and eyes as well as red and black. The guys sweat dropped at the sight of his costume but also awed at his built. This was interrupted when Shoto saw Izuku's costume, which made him look like a green lizard.

"Now I know you're definitely his son! You're Salamander's son as is Izumi being his daughter," Shoto stated which caught everyone's attention.

"Wait Salamander! The fire breathing hero who was America's #2 hero over a decade ago!!" Denki exclaimed.

"I can actually see that since Izuku is better at breathing fire than other attacks with other body parts," Kirishima pointed out as he continued, "So are you two really his kids?"

"Yes, but please don't go around yelling about it. Izumi and I don't want unwanted attention," Izuku said.

"Sure no problem dude," Kirishima promised as all the other guys nodded.

After they finished dressing up, they all made their way to Ground Beta. The guys and girls looked at each other's costumes noticing the MidoTwin's had the same looking costumes that sorta matched Setsuna's making everything think they're triplets. The girls, bar Izumi, Momo, Toru, Kyoka, Tsuyu, and Setsuna, gawked at Kyden's costume and blushed a radiant storm. Kyoka had a mixture of punk rock clothing and spandex put together which made Izuku gawk at her and she blushed at the notion.

"ALRIGHT YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING THE PART especially Kyden in that questionable costume... it reminds me of Midnight when she first debut," All Might said as he sweat dropped at the last bit.

"TODAY WE ARE HAVING RANDOMIZED TEAMS OF HEROS AND VILLAINS. VILLAIN TEAMS WILL BE PROTECTING A PAPER MACHE BOMB! THEY HAVE TO PROTECT IT IN A BUILDING FOR 20 MINUTES TO WIN. HERO TEAMS HAVE TO EITHER CAPTURE ALL THE VILLAINS OR TOUCH THE BOMB TO WIN! AND PLEASE KEEP PROPERTY DESTRUCTION TO A MINIMUM," he said as he directed the last bit to Katsuki who looked away annoyed by the jab.

"WE WILL BE DETERMINING TEAMS BY DRAWING LOTS," he says as he holds up a box filled with balls with letters on them. Everyone picks a ball from the box and the teams end up as so:
Team A - Izuku and Melissa
Team B - Kyden and Itsuka
Team C - Tsuyu and Setsuna
Team D - Izumi and Katsuki
Team E - Inasa and Shoto
Team F - Toru and Yui
Team G - Denki and Kyoka
Team H - Momo and Tenya
Team I - Eijiro and Yuga
Team J - Sero and Tokoyami