Prologue

Caspian's POV

Hey there! My name is Caspian! I'm just an ordinary 20 year old dude with a boring life. Being unemployed and living in the small apartment, alone.

Yep, life is too short right? But not for me? I live up with Musics. Music is my life, I love music more than anything, it gives me some of the feel of energy and passion.

I grew up with loving music. I could sing in the shower, in public and private. But the thing is that, I'm not a famous singer, like I said, I lived in the boring life.

Living alone in your apartment, never had a girlfriend, being unemployed, have a small friends, and yet, a bit of a loner. Yep, this is my life now.

Caspian... Caspian... Caspian!

Huh? What? Who's calling me? Where am I? All I see was just bright light that almost blinded me.

Caspian! Wake up! Are you all right?

I open my eyes and I finally saw the place, I was in the middle of the galaxy.

I look around to see across this place, I look down and I found myself floating

I look around to see across this place, I look down and I found myself floating. I was so confused, how do I even get here?

All of the sudden, a magical orb shines from the sky and went down. It then circling around me before It went to the side. Later, It then magically glows and turns into a beautiful woman.

 Later, It then magically glows and turns into a beautiful woman

???: Hi there, young one.

I back away a little.

???: Don't be afraid, I mean no harm.

Caspian: Who are you?

???: My name is Cordelia. I am a Sorceress.

Caspian: A sorceress?

Cordelia: Yes. Do you know where you are?

Caspian: Umm, no. I haven't seen this familiar place before. But why am I here?

Cordelia: (Sadly) Oh, I'm sorry to say this but, I presumed you that... you have died.

My eyed widened after hearing those 3 words, how the heck am I dead? How did I died?

Caspian: What?! What are you talking about? How am I supposed to be dead?

Cordelia: Well, do you remember how did you died?

I was trying to remembering about what happened yesterday. All I remembered is that I was walking to the alley in the afternoon, then I saw a speeding truck and... GOSH! I CAN'T REALLY REMEMBER!

Caspian: All I remember was, walking towards the alley in the afternoon, then there was a speeding truck head by.

Cordelia: Oh, I see. Perhaps, I can show you about your current death.

She then uses her magic to create a holographic of my memories. There, I saw myself walking to the alley, minding my own business, then there was a speeding truck head by and there was a little boy at the street with his toy ball was bouncing off.

Later, the boy screams and I saw myself running towards the poor boy, then I attempt to save the young boy's life by pushing him out of the way but I found myself killed when the speeding truck accidentally hit me and I got severely injured. I was shocked to see this, this is how I end up died by saving the little boy's life from the speeding truck.

The speeding truck stopped and I was pronounced dead, the people gathering around at my dead body and one of them call 911. Cordelia stop using her magic to end as I was left in speechless.

Cordelia: Now you know, what happened to you after saving a young boy's life. But I'm happy that you truly have a heart of gold and did a right thing to save the child's life. And what did was truly a bravest thing in your life.

Caspian: This is how I died? But how?

Cordelia: I'm sorry, dear Caspian. But your life as a human in the human world has now comes to an end, and It's time to you, to reborn somewhere else.

Caspian: Somewhere else, where?

Cordelia: (Smiles) Some place that you might gonna love it, place where all people singing, dancing and hugging but their world was different than earth.

Caspian: What?

Cordelia: You'll see. From now on, you'll reborn as a child and start a new life from the new world.

Caspian: W-Where?

Cordelia: Like I said, you'll see. (Smiles)

She then using her magic as I can see the magic circle appeared at my feet then It begin to encircling around me. I was started to get panic then the light surrounded as Cordelia disappears in my sight.

I don't know where should I reborn as a child from where. I don't know, I have several questions to tell. Until, I soon begin to black out.

3rd POV

Caspian has now transported into the world where he was unfamiliar of. Soon later, he will learn this unfamiliar soon to be his now home.

Don't worry, there's also some musics that Caspian might enjoyed.

This is the story about an ordinary man got reincarnated as a Troll-Sized Human with Magical yet Extraordinary powers in the world filled with colorful, happy-go-lucky Trolls.

To be continued...