Get back up again

3rd POV

The Next Day, the siblings Poppy and Caspian are on their journey to save their friends from the Bergens. This is their first time on their journey to save their friends from the Bergens. They never been in Bergen Town since they were little. Now, they will have to face many challenges along the way to get there in order to save their friends.

Caspian was next to Poppy, who is reading her Scrapbook, narrating the story about their first adventures. Spark and Twilight was also there as the little fairy was on the human boy's shoulder. Nyx was on his bagpack for their journey.

Poppy: (Narrating) With their friends safely hidden. Princess Poppy and Prince Caspian set off to rescue their other friends. Confident, they'd make it to Bergen Town on their own. Convinced, they'd make it to Bergen Town.

She started to freaked out as the siblings saw a huge footprints of Bergen

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She started to freaked out as the siblings saw a huge footprints of Bergen. She looked at her big brother, Caspian with a worried look. He reassures her by putting his hand on her shoulder.

Caspian: Don't worry, Sis. We can do this together as a team. I'm always right there with you.

Poppy: (Smiles) Thanks. (Sighs) Totally, sure they'd make it to Bergen Town.

They both let out a deep breath as they begin to walking towards the footprints.

Poppy: 🎵I really hope I can do it.
'Cause they're all depending on me. I know that I must leave the only home I've ever known.
And brave the dangers of the forest.
Saving them before they're eaten.
I mean, how hard can that be?🎵

Suddenly, the petal of the flower that they're standing on breaks as the siblings falls.

Poppy & Caspian: (Screams) AAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Then, Poppy uses her hair as her hair lands hits the ground and create a stair for her while Caspian suddenly disappears then reappears on the ground. Poppy walking down on the stairs as she was on the ground.

Poppy: 🎵Looking up at a sunny sky,
So shiny and blue and there's a butterfly
Well, isn't that a super fantastic sign?🎵

The siblings saw a dragonfly flew past through them, until it got eaten by the first creature then smaller one eat them then a swarm of birds like creatures eats the smaller one which remains a skeleton then last one burns it into ashes then eats it. It looked at the siblings as it growls softly as they both nervously looks at it.

Poppy: 🎵It's gonna be a fantastic day.🎵

Caspian grabs Poppy's arm as they run off to the other side. Later, the two are on the next location where they were bouncing around.