20 years later / Killjoy Branch

3rd POV

20 years later after the Great Troll Escape from the Bergen Town. The Trolls finally found their freedom and found a new home far from the Bergen Town.

20 years later, their new home has now rebuild and King Peppy's children, Poppy and Caspian are now grown into a beautiful and handsome adults.

In the pink pod where Poppy and Caspian tells the story of how the trolls escaped from Trollstice to the trollings. (A/N: I believed that's what they called.)

Poppy was sitting on the cotton-like rock beside her Adoptive brother, Caspian, who's sit next to her with Spark the Fairy and Nyx the Fox-Wolf.

Poppy: Twenty years ago today, King Peppy made us safe... and now every Troll is free to be happy and live in perfect... (Singing) 🎵Harmony~🎵

Caspian: 🎵Harmony~🎵

Spark: 🎵Harmony~🎵

Child #1: 🎵Harmony~🎵

Child #2: 🎵Harmony~🎵

Child #3: And that's why we hug every hour.

Poppy & Caspian: Yep.

She closed the book as Spark landed on Caspian's shoulder.

Child #4: I wish it was every half hour.

Poppy: So do I.

Caspian: But that we wouldn't leave much time for singing and dancing, now would it?

Child #5: Princess Poppy, Prince Caspian. Do the Bergens still want to eat us?

Poppy: You bet.

Trollings: (Gasps)

Trollings: (Gasps)

Caspian: (Closed his eyes and shaking his head) Oh, Poppy.

Spark: (Dramatically gasps) Oh, my god!

Poppy: But just because it's the only way they'll ever be happy.

One of the child lick his arm to taste himself.