3

—

"Holy hell, Y/N! Your eyes are red."

Luther walked up to the girl who was behind the counter, her eyes were red and puffy with eye bags under them.

"Yeah, didn't sleep well last night." Y/N said, not continuing to explain any further. Luther seemed to notice and nodded, not wanting to push the already upset girl any more.

"Hey, if you need to leave early just tell me and I'll cover your shift. Okay?" Y/N looked at her co-worker and smiled, nodding. "Thank you, Luther." With a nod, he went to stock up anything that was missing.

Y/N sighed, she couldn't get much sleep after the phone call she received last night. She still couldn't decide whether that call was a prank or not, how did they even know her and what happened to her dad? Was it really the killer of her dad?

The bell rang, indicating new customers. Y/N wasn't ready to put up with anybody right now but it is her job, sadly.

She looked up and to her surprise it was the two guys from yesterday.

"Sup'! Missed us?" The tall guy grinned down at Y/N, she still didn't know their names.

"Woah you look like you haven't slept, you alright, sweetheart?" The shorter guy asked her, concerned for the girl in front of him.

"Uh yeah, just a long night," She shrugged, flashing a smile.

"Oh yeah, I never got your names?" Y/N said. "My name's Billy," The shorter guy, Billy, introduced himself.

"And I'm Stu, at your service." The taller guy, Stu, said with a wink.

"Billy and Stu, hm." She could've sworn she heard those names somewhere, before she could say anything else, Billy spoke. "And yours? What's your name, pretty?"

"I'm Y/N."

"Why is a pretty girl like yourself down today?" Stu asked her. "Just some family issues, nothing to worry about." She waved it off.

"So, are you going to buy anything today?" Truth be told, they didn't want to buy anything, they were just here to talk to the girl they caught interest in.

"Woo! Thank God there wasn't much to stock up today." Y/N looked to her right to see Luther coming up.

"Maybe not now but surely by the end of today there will be." Y/N chuckled, Luther frowned and playfully punched Y/N's shoulder. "Don't jinx me now, Y/N."

Billy cleared his throat, both boys staring daggers at Luther. Not liking how touchy he was to their Y/N.

"Sorry, didn't know you had customers. I'll leave you be." Luther went to the back, not wanting to be rude by interrupting Y/N from doing her job.

"Who was that?" Stu asked, his eyes never leaving the door from where Luther went in.

"Just a coworker. So are you going to get anything?" Billy got some gum and chocolate, not caring on what he got.