1

A small petite beautiful boy sat at infront of his window which the cool breeze hits to his delicate body..' his hair slightly moving by cool breeze.his chubby cheeks turned into pink when the breeze was hitting to his face..' he joined his hands together and closed his eyes and wishing something for his birthday before blowing the candles which it's top on the small cake.
"I wish at least this year..' my band members should show me real affection on me instead of acting..' and I want jungkook's love and affection thank you god..' then he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at candles and then he slowly blowed.
This small bean doesn't have any huge wishes..' he just wished some simple thing..'
While he cutting his cake he slowly sang birthday song with sweet angelic voice for himself..'
"Happy birthday to me....happy birthday to me... happy birthday to jimin..... happy birthday to me...

Then he slowly cut his cake and feed himself with small weak smile ..' a tear dripped down from his eye. and it's hurts a lot..' his heart was throbbing so badly..'
so jimin you turned 21..' you have to do all things by yourself..' you got it..' he was talking to himself..'
yeah ofcourse I will do my things my self..' who can do works to you huh..? No one care for you.' No one ask you about you with concern..' then you only their yourself right..' he talked himself while chuckling..' with teary eyes..' he bring his knees to his chest and hugging so tightly..' then he slowly took his phone and checked the notifications.. but noone send anything..' it's already 12:15..' no one call him or no one send any messages ..' "they might be in their own world" he said to himself...

oh yeah I forgot to introduce my self right..' my name is "park jimin" I'm the member of a famous boys band "bts" bts is famous but I'm not..' because I'm ugly fat..' with chubby cheeks..' no one can care about me..' they're just show fake concern on me but I know that..' it's painful right..' but it's normal to me..' he said with hurting smile..' and I love my jungkook he's the golden maknae of our group when I saw first time he already took my heart..' he's so cute with innocent looks but now he's very handsome, and talented.., with cute bunny face..' every girl adore him and he's girls and boys dream boy..' he doesn't care about me.. he always push me away..' he always hurts me with his words..' but I shrugged it off because he's my love and life how can I show anger on him..? But my poor heart was waiting for him..' it's ok I will wait for him until my last breath..' and I love my band members but they're didn't care about me..' but I will always see them as my family..' do you know why they hate me..? Obviously I'm ugly.. I'm not match to their level..' they're so handsome with perfect looks. each and every person had a unique style and unique signature..' coming up to me..' I had only fatty body..' that's why band members make fun of me..' and even though my best friend and soulmate also left me..' he's another dream boy for girls and he's Prince Charming. He's always busy he had daily shoots.. and now he's the most popular brand ambassador for popular brands..'
that's why jungkook and taehyung alway hangout together because they're both handsome men in our group..'
Literally army are drooling over them because of their hotness.. they both are famous for army and they're shipp them so much..' and they're had biggest fandom.
but me I'm just normal guy which carving for my band members affection..'

he again checked his phone weather his members are messaged him or not..' but unfortunately he didn't get any messages from them.
Maybe they were in party so that's why they're didn't checked phone or something else..' Jimin weakly smiled and console himself..'

The six boys are enjoying in the pub without jimin.. they're literally having a lot of fun they're just forget about the small innocent boy which he was waiting for his calls or at least they're messages.
But little did he know..? They're not even had any idea about his birthday..'

(A/n; ahh chimmy 💔)

They're band members didn't like jimin's presence they doesn't want to jimin in their hangout time.. first they say they had work and another member will say he want to meet his friend and remaining members will say a lame excuses to escape from jimin for taking him out..' after that six members will meet in one place and enjoy the rest of the time.
But this innocent bean believes what they said..' everytime it's happens like this..'

but except one Jhope will care about .. even though he felt very bad about his members behaviour he talked about jimin but they're not ready to listen hobi's words..' so many times hobi try to hangout with jimin but yoongi didn't let him go with jimin..' it's really felt disgusted about himself when he's not giving enough time for jimin.

Jimin was waiting for them but still they're didn't came..' so he give up for waiting for them "once again happy birthday jimin" an alone tear escape from his eye...' then he wiped his tear with his chubby fingers and laid on his bed and curled up into ball and thinking about his family how he celebrates his birthday with his family and his brother..' tears are rolling in his eyes but he didn't mind to wipe his tears..' then he slowly drifted into deep sleep..'
.
.
.
.
To be continued.... 💔

Hey my lovelies.. I hope you like this chapter

See you in next chapter 💔
Keep voting..😞