12

After one month.../

In this one month everything changed a lot..' jimin and taehyung being so closed..' and he didn't planned any evil tricks on him..' he was being good person with him. Somewhat he changed a bit..'

to be surprising thing is jungkook was not behaving rudely with jimin He was behaving nicely. At first Jimin maintained distance from him..' he still have some trust issues on him. He don't know how jungkook's behaviour change's suddenly. And afterwards jimin slowly started talking with him slowly. And Jin was being so strict towards jimin he was taking good care of him a lot..'
Jimin was surprised when jungkook was started talk with him nicely..'

When jimin started eating with his band members Jungkook sat beside him and starting small conversations. His soul was getting happier.
Jin was taking care of him and rest of the people too..

Jimin was so happy for that..' and taehyung was not feeling any jealousy towards them..'

"But is he really change..?"
.
.
Taehyung was watching tv in living area..' namjoon came from outside with jin..'

"Hello..tae.." Jin greeted him

Hello hyung.. tae greeted him back..'

Jin sat beside him and namjoon said to tae call hobi.

tae sat up so lazily to call hobi he went to his room without knocking his door

Hobi- taehyung was about to call him but he stopped in his tracks when he saw hobi in half naked which he only wore sweatpants just few minutes back he came out from shower so he was half naked..'

Taehyung breath hitched when he saw hobi in that look..' his cheeks turned into beet red

Hobi looked at him and covered his body with his towel and he turned back immediately.

"Can't you knock the door before you came inside..? Hobi asked him in small voice..

Taehyung was mouth watering when he saw hobi in that way..' he was looking at him from top to bottom.

N-namjoon hyung was calling you.. taehyung said in low voice..'
O-ok I will come..' just go now.. hobi said with flushed red face.
Taehyung didn't said anything he just came out from his room. His heart was beating so faster when he saw hobi in half naked. it's really new feeling to him.

He was about to go in living area., then his eyes laid on jimin which he was beautifully smiling at Jin and talking something stuff.
While looking at jimin angelic face his heart was beating so faster..' he slowly walking towards jimin but he stopped in his tracks when he saw jungkook was approaching jimin..'
he clenched his fists when he saw jungkook was talking with jimin..' his blood was boiling to the core..'

"Hey Jimin" jungkook greeted him in soothing tone.

Jimin jolted up when he heard jungkook's voice.

H-hi jungkook.. jimin stuttered slightly..'

Jungkook smiled at him and ruffled his smooth hair.

Jimin blushed so hardly when his kookie doing cute things to him.

Taehyung clenched his fists tightly when he saw that sight.
Jimin Jin and jungkook these trio are talking something funny and their laughing.

Taehyung went to his room furiously and slammed his door harshly..' he was frustrating..' he doesn't know why suddenly jungkook changed..? Why he's talking with jimin so nicely.?

"Is he forgot what I said to him few years back..?"

Anger was raising in him..'

"I will not let you to take away my jimin from me jungkook. Mind my words. He's mine.."only mine..."He thought himself.
.
.
.
Jimin was in terrace and enjoying cool breeze while thinking about jungkook. He feels like a dream. Then he felt chill on his arm and suddenly turned left side and looked at him. Which jungkook standing like mannequin with soft drinks and smiling with bunny teeth.

"You make me startled jungkook" jimin said with small smile.

"Haha sorry jiminie.."

So what you're doing here..? Jungkook was asked him while offering soft drink to him.

Jimin again looked back at sky and sighed heavily and again started staring at stars..'
nothing I like to watch at stars when I feel low or when I'm feeling happy..'

Jungkook was looking at jimin with lovely eyes..' while sipping his drink..'

"So are you happy or sad now..

Jungkook asked him suddenly..

Jimin slowly turned his head towards jungkook and smiled at him... "I'm so happy jungkook" Jimin stated.

Jungkook knew the reason why jimin was happy.? So he didn't ask him any further questions..'

Jungkook simply ruffled his smooth hair and smiled at him.
They're both said cheers while giving soft drinks shots.
Both are enjoying the cool breeze and staring at stars.

"I hope this this happiness will never destroy in my life..' jimin thought himself..' with sweet smile.
.
.
.
TBC...