5

It's been 1 week which happened the incident between vhope and jikook.. jimin was being so gloomy. Mostly he was spending his time in his room..' but in this 1 week jimin got something changes in his body and face features..' he was not eating any fat contain food he was just taking only healthy food and taking more skin care.' He was going to gym early morning before no one is awake..'

He completely changing into new person.. because of jungkook..?? He took strict decision for only himself. He have to take care of himself..' he was being ugly that's why jungkook was hating him and other members too..' even his best friend was hesitating to talk with him..' his heart was not taking anymore these type of rejections..' at first jungkook declared why he hate jimin a lot and now his best friend was not even considering him as a friend..' he was carrying lot of pain himself..' that's why he's not showing his face to anyone he simply locked himself in his room.

The next day was normal to bangtan boys except for jimin.. everyone is chatting and giggling in living area..' Jimin can heard those all sounds from living area but he didn't have any dare to go down and talk with them..' he clearly know about them if he joined in those conversation they're definitely ignore him. they treat like jimin appearance was like exist..' so he calmly stay in his room..' except hobi too he was in his room he too talking less with his band members..' if it's have any important than only he was talking with them unless he's not talking much.

Jin called them for lunch and everyone gathered in dining area..'
Jin said to someone to call jimin too but no one is minding jin's words they're simply eating Jungkook and taehyung was not listening them he simply eating their food without muttering anything.
Without thinking anything hobi went to jimin's room to call him for lunch..'

Hobi knocked his door after few knocks jimin opened the door..'
"Jiminiee come down have a lunch with us.."
"No hyung I'm not hungry.. you guys caryon.
"No minnie now a days you barely eating with us. Come please..'
"Jimin can't say no.. because hobi was literally pleading him. So he said yes..'
Hobi smiled at him and held his hand and taking down to him for lunch..'

Why hobi was taking so long..? To call jimin..? Yoongi said in irritated voice..'

Let them take some time hyung..' before jimin come back we have to finish this food ., other wise he will eat more than without giving us..' that's why he becoming fat..' without thinking jungkook spit those words..'
but did he know one broken person was listened all his words..'
jungkook slightly tilted his head towards at stairs direction which jimin lowered his head down., a single tear escaped from jimin eyes..'

Jungkook care about him..? Obviously not.. why would he care..? He simply rolled his eyes and continued his eating.

But poor jimin he was hurting by jungkook words.' Maybe some others take it as a joke..' but on jimin it's he was literally piercing his harsh words to his heart.

Hobi held his chubby hands leads to the dining table. But instead of siting on the chair he took one apple and left that place without muttering any word.

Members are looked at jimin with pity eyes except jungkook. He was enjoying his food while humming music.
Hobi anger was growing by jungkook's actions. He was out of limits..'
"Are you mad..? Why did you said like that jungkook..?
Hobi suddenly out burst at jungkook..' everyone flinched at hobi's sudden voice.
Don't raise your voice at me hyung..' jungkook said with gritted teeth..'

Oohhh while I'm raising my voice at you... you getting angry..' but you can easily say hurting words at someone.. he said while scoffing..'

Jungkook angrily stood up from his chair which it's leads his chair fell on the floor with loud sound.