Normality

"Luca!" I shout his name for the fifth time today. "What did I do wrong this time?" He gets into my room with a smile. "Nothing but you need to help me. Theo's coming over in 10 minutes and I want my room to be clean"

"I'm not unpacking all these boxes" he looks around the room. "That's not what I'm asking you to do. Can you just throw all the plastic away? I have to get ready" I refer to all the trash that's laying around from my new furniture. "Sure" he sighs.

I quickly run to the bathroom and start to get fresh a little. Our new bathroom is a little smaller now but I like it. We don't have a bathtub though, just a normal shower but I can live with that.

When I hear the bell ring I jog over to the door, tripping over a box from my Mom. "Lia" my brother warns me from out of my room. "Yes I know now get out of my room" I've been tripping over the smallest things today just out of excitement.

Theo hasn't really seen my new room or rather the whole house with furniture yet. He of course saw the house and my room as he helped us move but he didn't saw it with all the furniture. I wanted to surprise him.

"Come in" I step out of the door so he can walk in. Three steps into the house he stops and turns around. "You got furniture now?" His eyes are wide with excitement. "No that's just a fata morgana" I shrug it off and walk to the stairs, trying to hide all the excitement. I could literally do a flick flack right now.

"Why didn't you tell me, I could've helped" he jogs up to me. "We don't need men around here anymore, it's all women power now" I joke and laugh when I see Luca. "I'm a girl now" Luca greets Theo. "Same I guess?" They both smile at each other.

"Wanna see my room?" I take his hand and lead him upstairs without waiting for his answer. "Absolutely" he picks me up and walks me bridal style to my room. I told him where to go. He thought for a quick second the bathroom was my room.

"Finally a bed huh?" He slowly walks into my room, kicking the door shut with his foot and throwing me on my new and clean bed. "Yes I finally don't have to kick you in your sleep anymore" I pull him down to me by his neck. "I love your kicks" he smiles annoyingly.

"Because you love everything about me" I roll my eyes. "That's right" his lips touch my jaw, giving me a little peck. "Help me unpack?" I Hop off the bed and innocently smile at him so he'll do it. He stretches out his hand for me to help him get up but when I try to help him he just pulls me on top of him.

"You smell so good" his neck goes into the crook of my neck. "You don't" I joke whereupon he shortly tickles me, causing me to squeal. "I definitely didn't miss that" that's kind of a lie. I missed him touching me wherever he want to without being scared I'm going to freak out. He didn't tickle me in a long time just because I hated being touched there but that time is over.

Well I still have my moments where I don't want to be touched by anyone but these moments are rare. Theo and I took mini steps and it really helped loving my body. I'm still very insecure about it and my eating habits still aren't the best but I'm proud of how far I've come.

Richard or rather Kenneth, I finally found out his real name, is like my best friend now. I'm still calling him Richard though. I've been seeing him for three months now and he's helping me a lot, a lot more than the clinic ever did. I can't compare myself with other patients and I can come home whenever I want to, it's great.

I actually gained some weight which scares me because I worked really hard on having the perfect weight. I'm scared I might don't like my healthy body and that I'm always stuck with those thoughts. I just want peace in my head.

I'm not afraid to eat anymore though. I can almost eat every food without having to take a breather before I put it into my mouth. There are a few fear foods like bacon for example but im working on it.