⁷ ᵖᵃⁿᶜᵃᵏᶜᵉˢ

"Suna-!"

"Suna-!"

"Hmm..."

My face felt unbelievably hot but I didn't wiggle anymore, instead I stayed there, breathing in his vanilla smell and his warm grasp. I nearly melted but then I felt him groan again, his raspy morning voice made me tense up anxiously. Out of fear, I shut my eyes and pretended to still be asleep.

"Y/n? Hmm," He asked softly, his hoarse voice still present. He quickly realized that I was 'asleep' and hummed again. For a moment he didn't move, much to my surprise he didn't seem to mind my presence in his arms. But suddenly his hot body moved away from mine, leaving me in the cold air. I blinked open my eyes, seeing his figure turned away from me as he stretched his arms out of habit.

"Shit, my back hurts," He mumbled while shifting his body back towards me, "Oh, you're up."

"Yeah, you're loud as fuck."

"Bitch, I wasn't even-"

Suddenly there was a knock on my door, my mom's head poked through to see us laid on the floor, pillows spread around the room in disarray and blankets built up in a pile. Her eyes widened in shock at the mess but Suna snapped her out of it.

"Hi, Mrs. L/N," He smiled innocently and waved a hand, "We'll clean this up right away."

"Ah, thank you Suna," She quipped with a small smile, "Y/n, I'm going to the store for a bit. Don't do anything stupid," Before she walked off she eyed the room one more time, her face clearly irked before giving another thin smile and trotting away.

"Okay, lets clean this up before my mom beats me with a slipper," I chuckled as we got up from our make-shift bed and began collecting the items.

The room was clean, the pillows were now occupying my bed and my blankets folded up on a chair, "Hey! Do you wanna go get pancakes?"

Suna turned to me with a sneaky grin and nodded, "Yeah, lemme go get changed real quick."

So Suna changed in the bathroom while I quickly changed in my room, I decided on a pair of cargo pants and a black tank top, simple but cute. I was checking myself out in the mirror, my hands trailing my sides when I turned to see Suna in the doorway, sporting a red hoodie and blue jeans, with raised eyebrows.

"Shut up!"

"I didn't even say anything!"

"I was feeling myself," I scoffed and grabbed my purse, "I'm cute as fuck."