¹⁰ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖᵒᵛᵉʳ

I stood in front of Suna's house, clutching my duffel bag and purse as close to me as I could

Upon reevaluation, I have come to the conclusion that my nerves were all over the place earlier because I was nervous to meet some of my best friends. The people who have made my life 10 times better than I ever thought it could be. Sure, Suna was just the cherry on top of that but nonetheless I was better now. My palms weren't clammy anymore and my cheeks weren't a permanent red.

I rapped on the door with my knuckles and the door swung open way too quickly in response. A yellow-haired by stood before me, his mouth spread wide in a grin.

"Y/N IS HERE!"

I was tackled with a hug, almost stumbling all the way over before I caught myself, Atsumu's hands wrapped tightly around my body as he tried to pick me up in a hug.

"Yo," I heard Suna's voice but my face was buried in Tsumu's chest so I was unable to see him. I quickly waved my hand at where I thought Suna was and tapped Atsumu's back to let him know that he had to put me down.

He pulled away and beamed down at me. But then it faltered, "You're so much shorter than I thought you would be."

"Bitch-"

Before I could start cussing the boy out more voices started to surround me. I quickly recognized Kita's but then Aran's and then a low mumble from Osamu. Aran was wearing a skin tight black shirt with a pair of camouflage pants. Kita is wearing the same white tank from earlier just with a pair of brown denim jeans. The twins were surprisingly more stylish than I assumed, Osamu was wearing a striped sweater (with beige slacks) and Tsumu with a baggy white tee and blue jeans.

My eyes landed upon Suna, who was the quietest out of all the boys, but his eyes were already studying mine. They traced my body up and down almost like he was watching a film. His eyes flitted to my lips but then he gave a warm smile and nodded along with the rest of them as if nothing had happened. He fixed his brown flannel and turned back inside, ushering everyone else to come in as well.

Atsumu was clinging to my arm while Aran had his elbow rested on my shoulder as we walked inside and toward where Suna's living room is.

"We were starting to think you weren't gonna show," Aran snickered as Osamu handed me an onigiri. I sat next to Atsumu and accepted the offering. It was soft and warm as I brought it to my lips and nearly let out a moan of enjoyment.

"Ya'll seem to forget I literally live 30 minutes away," I said through a mouthful of rice. Osamu glared at me, as if signalling to close my mouth and it was lowkey scary so I listened and shut my mouth.