³⁵ ʰⁱˢ ᵐʸˢᵗᵉʳʸ ᵍⁱʳˡ

Suna's house was crowded

Suna's house was crowded. It had been 2 hours since the boys came over, and Suna was finally awake and conscious enough to be around people. Everyone sat in the living room, huddled around a game of Go-Fish. Somehow it was beginning to get heated, words were said and things were being thrown.

"Bro, you are a fucking liar," Atsumu reached for Osamu's stack of cards but was quickly swatted away, "I know you have a goddamn seven just give it to me!"

"No! Bitch, don't be a sore loser," Osamu spat back.

"I only have one match left to make and I'm beating all your asses," Aran snickered from his corner as he laid across the recliner next to the coffee table, an evil glint flickering in his eye.

"Guys, just move on it's just a card game," I pointed out, quickly glancing across the table toward Kita who was disapprovingly shaking his head at the scene before him.

"It's more than a game! I bet money on this shit!" Atsumu whined with a pouted lip.

"No one told you to do that," Suna rolled his eyes beside me. He wasn't playing with us but he was intensely following along with the chaotic and disarrayed arguments we were having. With a yawn he watched as a long winded speech from the twins escalated to a brawl on the floor. Cards flew and thumping from the hardwood floors echoed throughout the big house.

Kita stood up, as if it was an everyday routine for him, and grabbed a broom, repeatedly wacking the poor duo as they whined on the floor with anguish. This earned a long line of chuckles and snickers to leave the rest of the groups mouth but the two only continued to complain.

"Kita! He was cheating!"

"What? Fuck you!"

"You're not denying it-"

"I shouldn't have to!"

Aran snatched a card from the boys now mismatched pile, taking a 5 of spades from the pile and then adding it to his own with a look of victory, "I win."

The two twins looked at the victorious boy with complete disbelief before another long winded list of complaints left their jaws. At this point, everyone was exiting the room and going elsewhere where they didn't have to hear the same complaints over and over again.

"Suna! Bro, you're smart, tell us who really won!" Atsumu begged.

"Bitch, I don't know, I didn't even want you guys to come here. It was supposed to be just me and Y/n." He smacked Atsumu's hand off of his shoulder and sulked up the shadowy staircase. Usually we were all relaxed and collected but something about that interaction didn't sit right in my stomach.