Halloween Chapter: Invasion

Author: The final Halloween part... Sorry if this doesn't feel very Halloweeny.

Outside the hideout you, Rebecca, Falco and even Rogue stand in front of the pile of werewolf corpses.

Rogue: So there is more than one of these abominations? That is worrisome.

Y/N: Next time I meet that masked bastard... I'm going to blast his face so hard that he won't even realise he has no face.

Rebecca: That makes no sense.

Y/N: Dammit I'm sorry angry I'm making no sense.

Falco: Calm down... No one got hurt... Lucy and David are just unconscious.

Rogue: I'm going to make a few calls... I'll have people come over and investigate the corpses... Hopefully we can learn something... Call me if you need or learn anything.

Before Rogue takes more than a step away she turns back.

Rogue: This mastermind... What kinda mask did he have?

Y/N: Just one with a creepy smiley face on it... Why?

Rebecca: You know the guy?...

Rebecca gasps.

Rebecca: Did you date him?! I can't believe you never told me you dated a masked weirdo!

Rogue: I never dated a masked weirdo... It's just Johnny... Johnny Silverhand I mean... He told me once he fought a guy with a mask of that description... Could be same guy maybe not... I'm not sure.

You look at Rogue curiously.

Y/N: How did the fight go?

Rogue: Don't know... I wasn't there. I just remember Johnny complaining that some guy with a creepy smiley mask attacked him before quickly fleeing.You

Y/N: That's odd.

Rebecca: One attack and run away? What a lame gonk.

Rogue: Anyway I'm heading back to the Afterlife... I better beef up security.

You hear groaning and you turn to see Lucy and David waking up. The two look at you with confused looks.

David: Did we win?

Lucy: What happened?... My head is killing me.

Y/N: The two of you were knocked out by the mastermind... Which for some reason is what he is calling himself. 

Rebecca: As you can see by the corpses we did win... I can't believe you two let yourselves be knocked out so easily.

Falco: Give them a break.

David: Sorry... The mastermind? Did he get away?

Y/N: Unfortunately.

Lucy looks to see Rogue driving away.

Lucy: Is that Rogue? Did she know who the mastermind was?

Y/N: No... She is sending someone to investigate the werewolf corpses... Hopefully they can find something worth noting... In the meantime we should probably rest up and wait.

Rebecca: Ooh I got an idea... How about we meet at the Afterlife tomorrow morning and the four of us can have a double date.

Falco: I guess that is my cue to leave... Call me if Rogue calls you.

Y/N: Sure... Bye.

Falco drives away.

Lucy: A double date?

Lucy turns to David and the two share a smile.

David: Sounds good to me.

Lucy: Then it sounds good to me as well... Will the double date be at the Afterlife or are we going to just meet up there to plan?