Chapter 23 Broomstick-It's Nimbus 2000

Make sure to comment and vote.

After everyone came back in the living room they were just waiting for Lily or anyone else from the wizarding world to show up. When suddenly Stefan asked Elijah and other Mikaelson's as well."So now you know about your daughter how are you gonna proceed after this"

To which Elijah raised his brow and asked" What exactly do you mean Mr.Salvatore".

"I mean how are you gonna approach her or the others. They are all about secrets and laws." Stefan further asked Elijah to which he replied" I don't know exactly but i think maybe these spirits may help us, if they have shown us this much so in future they could be of further help." Elijah looked towards his other siblings who also nodded with his answer .

"I think as much as wizarding world sounds good it's also kind of scary" Elena suddenly asked drawing attention towards her words. To which Rebekah replied mockingly" Now what does this means doppelganger. Oh Are you scared that your loyal dogs won't be there to save you now"

To which Elena's friends glared at them while Kol and Klaus were snickering. Elena just shook her head and said" You get me wrong Rebekah i mean it's good and amazing but every society has its dark side like they have blood purity i don't know how much does it affects them like we have for supernaturals for us. And you saw that guard dog. In a school housing so many children. You can take a guess there risk taking and our has definitely different  meaning" Elena finished with a shiver  through her body.

"Miss. Gilbert is kind of correct sister" Finn said to others. "They do have some flaws and danger but i think with every evolving century those flaws and dangers has also changed" 

"Well said brother. We do have our flaws and dark moments but that's our nature to overcome them" Elijah replied to other who just nodded.

"Can you please stop this boring lectures i'm kind of getting bored when will they start again" Damon whinnied yes Damon Fucking Salvatore, the bad boy whinnied like a child.

"Please Damon they will start when they are ready" Bonnie replied to Damon annoyed with his antics. "But looks like someone's really tired" when everyone looked towards Bonnie she pointed towards one couch where Jeremy was taking a nap comfortably with his mouth open and quilt almost on ground. Everyone just chuckled while Klaus and Kol said "week humans".

Elena properly covered Jeremy with his quilt with a soft smile." I think you should also rest for some more time Miss Gilbert and Miss Bennett while we all our vampires you need some rest" Elijah told Elena and Bonnie who didn't argue much as they wanted to rest but were afraid to say anything further making those Originals angry at them. Kol, Klaus and Rebekah wanted to argue but one look from Finn and Elijah they stopped. 

"Brother but we should also talk about what that dog or that Cerberus is guarding. I mean in school full of children that thing is not just for show something deep is going in there" Klaus said to Elijah and others were also thinking.

"I don't want to say but Klaus is right brother that castle is hiding many secrets" Stefan reluctantly agreed with Klaus's words but truth is truth.

"In my opinion brother we could just watch and speculate what's going to happen as this thing has already happened in past, we can't do anything" Finn told them.

"You are right brother for now we will cease this discussion here" Elijah gave  nod to others and relaxed on his seat taking a book and started reading it or pretending to read as his mind was going through his daughter's life and future.

(Everyone were like where did he get a book from with wide eyes and open mouth.) 

After some hours when everyone was properly freshen up and awake. Suddenly there was a light and pop sound indicating someone final came it was Lily again with a warming smile on her face.