Chapter-32 Ending of year one-1

Make sure to comment and vote.

"Now we want some answer"Stefan asked Mikaelson's hopefully that they will divulge some of there mysterious discussions with them. All other Mystic fall gang also agreed.

Before Mikaelson could reply Lily spoke" Look guys why don't we finish this year soon so that i could return and you guys continue your discussion till the next year memories start. As i have been here for long time, It's lot restraining for us spirits."

When Kol heard that he immediately agreed as this would give them time to think about what to share or not and hopefully he would get more answer with the time. Watching Kol agreeing so easily all other Mikaelson's also agreed they were also thinking same and they know Kol better he's trying to get answers from all the hints so they let him do his work they will do there own.

"Well Lily if you would have told us sooner we wouldn't have taken so much of your time."Niklaus said.

"But"...."No buts Damon we have to understand her situation as well we are here for some reason so instead of being at each other throats let's take some time and finish these memories" Elena told Damon off for being unreasonable to Lily. It's Mikaelson's child they are sharing this much with them it's a lot no need to bite more.

"I'm with Elena on this, It's already end of the year so we should just finish these" Caroline says to which Bonnie and Stefan also agreed.

"Well Lily you got your answer start the memories" Elijah told Lily who took a sigh of relief and started the memories again.

It was exams everywhere, Adhara didn't really put much thought into each of them. She practically knew everything at this point but that didn't stop Hermione into pestering her about studying with the group again every single free period they had.

"Well at least with all of this mess someone's taking there studies seriously" Elijah was relieved that something normal is happening around his daughter.

"Ahh Exams bane of all students" Bonnie groaned.

Adhara didn't really care about the anti cheating quills because she knew that she wouldn't cheat unless someone gave her at least a few thousand galleons. Uncle Remus and her mom would be furious at her if she ever did something like that and she didn't want them babbling all about it at home for months on end.

"They have anti cheating quills poor children" Jeremy said. "Why young Mr. Gilbert not trusting your own understanding of learning things that, you have to rely on cheating, what kind of life are you even living ?" Niklaus asked Jeremy mockingly.

Jeremy just kept his mouth shut but his cheeks gave away his embarrassment. Elena just took a big sigh Jeremy used to be bright child but after everything there life have become a mess. A part of her blamed herself that even she didn't give any attention to there education after all this vampire stuff happened in there life. She want to become doctor but with this how can she expect herself to achieve that goal.

She had made the pineapple that Professor Flitwick showed in front of her tapdance to some strange music that she played in her head and she could see the small professor clapping and laughing along as the pineapple did weird high kicks and rhythms.

"Now that's interesting, and she did that so flawlessly. "Kol gushed about his niece doing such magic. Even Elijah felt proud his daughter, ma fille being so good in all of this things.

Bonnie looked at magic with aww wishing she could also do this kind of fun magic.

Kol was grinning imagining so many pranks with such type of spells. Chaos lot's and lot's of chaos.