III

Noor's POV

Ya Allah, what should I do now... My own uncle has sold me off to some random men and I was this close to be sell of to-

" Hey get up" the woman who convinced the guy named Leo looked down at me with pure disgust in her eyes.

Her blown lips which looks like she did surgery to fill it was mumbling something and I sense its something bad about me, but netheirless I am grateful for her saving me and thankful she was able to convince Leon.

I wiped my tears and slowly stood up. The two men who brought me here were already gone and only me, the woman along with an elderly men was present in the middle of a spacious entrance hall.

"Alex, show her her room and let her fresh up after that bring her to me. I will tell her what work she has to do in her." She said with a smirk that seems to have some hidden intentions behind.

She left after saying so and the elderly looked at me as I stood quietly trying to calm myself and not sob while wiping my almost dried tears.

" Follow me please Miss" said Alex politely as he began to lead and I followed.

Well... at least there is someone who knows politeness rather than rudeness.

The room wasn't far but just around the corner. As Alex opened the door, I was expecting a dusty , old and dirty room or did I just watch too many dramas?

It was a simple yet clean and normal room but I must say I think its two room joined together because its really spacious compare to the one at my uncle's place.

" I am suppose to take you to the servants quarter but there isn't much room available yet so are staying here." he informed while I nod and said a small " thank you".

" You may freshen up first and I will get Maya to bring you a clothe set ".

Alex left the room closing the door behind and I squat down hugging my knees unable to believe the situation I am in.

Ya Allah , Why is this happening? What did I do wrong ?? Why am I to suffer from someone's doing?

I feel extremely exhausted and dirty ... my throat felt dried because of the cry and pleading. 

What was I suppose to do? I had to save myself! I never thought I was going to be an item that can sell.

Why did uncle said I am dad's adopted daughter?? Why did he lie?? I am not an adopted daughter. I am my dad's biological daughter .

I feel soo weak and vulnerable that I couldn't stop my tears and let them stream down while holding my cry forming them to small sobs and hicks.

I wish someone is there for me... someone I can rely when I am at my weakest... someone that I can share my problems with..... someone that will be there for me every time.

I clenched on my clothes material as my body trembles because of crying but was soon interrupted by a knock.

" Excuse me , this is Maya" she voiced out and I quickly wiped my tears and slowly approached the door opening it.

" Hello" she chirped but pity was radiant in her eyes looking at me. I guess she knows how I ended up here.

News travel fast.

I nod myself responding to her greetings as she forwards the clothes to me that's on her hand.

" Take a shower and wear this... I think it will fit you and later come to the living room at the other side of the house. " she talked without a fullstop in her sentences.

" um.... Miss.Suzy will be waiting so... you better hurry up" she added and gave a sympathetic smile before she left.

I sighed and decided to first just wash up myself . I still did not perform Asr prayer ( evening prayer) but I don't know the time either.

Astagfirullah, Oh Allah I hope you forgive me if I missed my Asr prayer.

I went straight to the bathroom and took a bath.... there was no towel but a robe so I wore it and stepped out of the washroom to the bed where I kept the clothes Maya gave me.

I feel a bit calm after taking a shower. It does helps with my nerves whenever I have a bad day.

My eyes widened seeing the clothes as I spread them infront of me. It was a short sleeves knee length simple gown.

I can guess this is not a work uniform in here but I can't wear this either way! It will show my skin! and there is not scarf along with it. 

I sighed putting the clothes back on the bed and is relief that I didn't put my own clothes in the laundry yet. I went to grab my clothes at the bathroom floor which thankfully was not wet or dirty and wore it back along with my scarf.

Agh- I know it will stink , but I gotta bear with it and ask Maya if she has another one clothes that covers the whole body. 

I stepped out of the room and and didn't find anyone. God... what should I do? Maya said to go to the other side of the mansion where there will be a living room..... agh- I don't know! Let's try and find it .

I went to the open room and took a peek but it was a long dining table room. Why do they have such a long table? and soo many chairs! Does he do charity work feeding the poor inviting them over?

I didn't thought much and went to other open room I see. It's a living room but there is no one, I walked in to check but luckily not . Yeah, luckily. 

As I turn to search further for the so called living room Maya told me where Suzy is waiting but the Miss was already right behind me as I almost bumped on her but didn't.

" What are you doing here? Didn't Maya told you to come to the living room?" she grumbled her brows frowned in slight anger . 

Why does she always have that angry expression on her? Is she constipated? 

She looks really cute and beautiful to always put that angry expression on her face.

It's as if Allah has given her all the beauty in the world. MashaAllah [ All praise be to Allah].

She snapped her fingers infront of me snapping me from my thoughts. Literally annoyed.

" I am s-sorry... I d-did'nt know where to go" I said my throat dry trying to not stutter as I clench on the clothes out of nervousness.

" u-um... Thank you" I politely said while she kept silent but her gaze was moving up and down at me as if  checking out.... or am I wrong?

" Thank you? For what?" She asked her eyebrows still frowning. If anymore she will make a lot of wrinkle because she keep on frowning.

" For saving me" as soon as I said it she laughed, jerking her head backward and covers her mouth with her hand .

Did I say something funny? What's there to laugh about?

Her laughing slowly descended into a chuckle as she cocks her body nearing me.

" Save You? Me?" She points at herself with a wide smirk plastered at her beautiful warm skin as she raises one of her eyebrow in confirmation.

I noded with a small unsure smile confused by her action and question but the next thing she said was something that will make me live in hell.

" Oh sweetheart~ I didn't save you, I made Leo to make me own you so you will be working as my slave till you are disposed off"

She declared but my stupid brain was not catching up with what she said until she really made me her slave.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

☆ The struggle of Noor's life is getting harder and she womt be able to do anything except pray to her Lord.

☆ But for every bad things there will always be Karma slapping like a boomerang .

Have a nice day! >♡<