XV

Noor POV

" Michelle please I really can't go. I don't want to" I tried to convince Michelle that I don't want to go shopping with them but she isn't listening to any of my words.

She turned on her heel and hold both of my arms firmly looking straight in my eyes strictly making me stuck in my own throat " Noor you are coming and that's final!" .

An excited smile suddenly appeared on her face and she tapped my cheeks lightly as if complimenting me what a good girl I am listening to her before she goes to her wardrobe and took out a set of clothes to change into from her current ones.

I sighed helpless and now I have to go with them. Even if I will try to say them again that I don't want to go I know my request will fall on deaf ears.

I don't know why Jack proposed me to go with them because I don't see why I should go?

" Michelle" I whined for the last chance that she will agree me not going with them but my expectation went down the drain.

She sighed rolling her eyes as she turned herself to me and locked her hands against her chest as she puffs " Noor, seriously, why don't you want to go with us?"

Finally! Ok I should tell her something convincing so she will agree with me " Because I don't see the reason why I should?"

" Exactly, and I don't see the reason why you shouldn't " she backfired my own words as she raised one of her eyebrows like those strict teachers in school.

" I don't have the dress or money with me that's appropriate!" I added quickly after thinking and I guess that's one appropriate and matter of fact an honest excuse too.

"Oh-" she whispered thinking to herself while her mouth in the shape of an "O" .

Yes! Now she will accept with me and tell the others tha-

" Don't worry that's just something trivial. You can use my clothes and I will buy you the things you want " she smiled confidently.

Oh Boy- now I am out of excuses .

She threw the clothes that's on her arms towards the bed letting it fly all over the bed before she goes back to her wardrobe.

"Now let's see the dress that will be appropriate for you to wear. Hmm..."
She rummage through her wardrobe as I arrange the scattered clothes she threw on the bed .

" Ah ha! This will be perfect for you!" She finally came out with a beige long sleeve casual Maxi dress that has flower picture design on the chest while the rest down of the dress is plain, but the rubber attaching the two-piece made it fashionable and pretty with the tie that's on the collar like an accessories.

" You can wear this. I only wore it once 2 years ago when I went to the Bahamas for vacation with mom during summer. I think it will suit you" She said as she walked up to me and I stood up from the bed while she put the maxi infront of me as if measuring the size.