XLVIII

"Don't worry fiore, I am yours . And you are mine. Forever"

Noor felt her breath stuck hearing his whispered words. She could feel her heart race fast than usual as doubt formed at the back of her mind at his words.

"S-stop-" she breathed shakily unable to control her feelings as the strong urge to believe his words bubbled but her mind was holding her heart back.

What is he trying to do? Why is he saying such words that always shows as if he cares. Is he going to play with her feelings?

Wasn't this forced marriage and the threat he did, not enough to hurt her that he started to aim at her feelings?

Is he that desperate to sleep with her that he is manipulating her with affection and care?

" Why are you l-like this-?" She asked tiredly fed up of walking around egg shells around him as she feels her eyes moisten.

"Like what?" He whispered.

" One second you care for me as if I am the most important person and the next second you treat me as if I don't deserve respect."

Leonardo was taken aback by her words. What made her think such thoughts? Is it because of what Lizzy said?

" Why did you marry me? I am sure its not only because you want to sleep with me. You could have anyone you wanted to sleep with, why do you have to torture me?"

Noor looked into his eyes, searching for answers to her questions. She has to do something about this marriage.

She shouldn't have agreed on this fatal marriage . She should've protested till it last.

She didn't consider it will take a huge troll in her mentality. Especially since his words are breaking into her every sense of space.

And especially into her heart.

" Please.... just leave me alone. Let me out from this marriage." She requested, her voice like a whisper filled with pain and exhaustion.

" I can't. I don't want to." He replied.

Noor scrunched her face in confusion. He is doing it again. He is not giving her straight answers! And rage soon filled her stormy orbs " Why!".

He didn't expect her to question their marriage again. He knows she has the right, but he can't do what she is asking him to do.

He thought their relationship will be smooth form here on.... or at least till they are back from the trip.

His silence was making Noor impatient and she latched at him grabbing his collar " I asked WHY!!"

" You don't even love me! Why can't you let me go!" Tears of anger fall from her stormy orbs and her words hit him like a sharp arrow.

" Oh-" she breathed out, as her face relaxes into a boring ones and she scoffed, making Leonardo look at her with a questioning gaze.

" You did not sleep with me yet. That's why you aren't letting me go right?" A painful smile took over her face and he clenched at her words.

Leonardo was silent while Noor felt her heart hollow and her body numb.
Deep down she knows why her emotions goes hyper everytime at his words.

God-!Noor what have you done to yourself.!

His face showed affliction and hurt swirled in his coal orbs making her feel guilty of her words. But she didn't say anything wrong, so why is he making her feel at fault?

He took a step closer, lifting his hand as he cupped her cheek and both were staring at each other's gaze.

" I can't leave you no matter what. Because I love you. Don't you get it?"