Chapter 15

Nova

"Ughhhh I can't win this stupid toy!" I groan hitting the glass of the claw machine.

"If it's stupid why do you want it?"

I sigh, "Hazel shush"

She smirks before looking at the machine for a couple seconds, "take a break, go get us some drinks yeah?"

"Okay" I mumble. I really wanted that damn toy. It was a cute fluffy polar bear.

When I get back Hazel was stood with her arms behind her back, "pick a hand"

"What?"

"Pick a hand"

"Oh ummm I don't know, left?"

Her left hand comes out in view with the polar bear. "Oh my God! Thank you thank you thank you" I repeat jumping into her arms. "No need to thank me"

"One more thing though?" I look up at her and she's holding another stuffed animal, "I happened to pick up both so now you get this one too"

"Ahhhh it's adorable, I love you so much" I pull her in for a kiss.

"I love you too"

"Okay now, I'm gonna name the polar bear...Nala, and the pig...pinky flops"

"Pinky flops? Fuck kinda name is that?"

I gasp, "don't disrespectful her like that"

She laughs, "come on, let's go get food"

"Oh wait! The drinks, I got you raspberry flavoured"

"Thanks"

We get our food which was just maccas since it was down the street. "Can we eat in the car? It's cold out here"

She nods.

I turn the heater on in the car and play some music, "thank you for the stuffed animals and food"

"Stop thanking me, I'm doing the bare minimum of a good girlfriend"

"Well then, you're doing a great fucking job at it"

She smiles.

Once I'm finished eating I lay the seat down and play with my fingers until Hazel comes into view. "You should keep that dress"

"But it's yours"

"I don't wear it" she shrugs, "and besides, you look adorable in it"

I blush at her compliment like always and give her a peck on the lips, but it soon turned out to be a make out session. I push her off me so I have room to move to the back of the car, she follows after me and I wrap my legs around her as she hovers over me.

She bites, sucks and licks my neck all while lifting my dress up to my waist. Once done she pulls my underwear down and throws it to the floor of the car.

She grabs my legs, placing them over her shoulders before the touch of her mouth kissing along my inner thighs make me gasp.

Eventually her tongue makes contact with my already dripping wet pussy and I instantly moan, "Mmm fuck Hazel"

I lift my hips and force her closer by pushing her head down, I grab hold of her hair and use it as something to pull when the pleasure gets too much. In a good way that is.

It doesn't take long for me to come and Hazel goes to grab some tissues from the glove box. "Wait"

"Hmm?"

"I wanna try something"

"Like what?"

I bite my lip and turn a bright shade of red as I nervously start to pull her pants down. Before I do anything else I pull my dress off and now I'm completely naked, as I hadn't wore a bra.

"Nova what are you doing?"

"Without answering her question I pull her underwear down, "when you realise what I'm doing tell me to stop if you don't want to"

I lay her down and spread her legs, wrapping her right one around my waist. The change in her eyes makes me realise she knows exactly what I'm doing. But she doesn't tell me to stop. I lay her left one flat before going on top of her. I slowly start rocking my hips back and forth to get it started.

"Nova"

"Yeah?"

"You look hot on top"

"Stoooop" I groan with a blush. She chuckles before grabbing my thighs as something to hold onto.

I bite my lip and go faster but it doesn't help, I let out a loud moan and tilt my head back. Hazels hands soon finds it's way to my breasts and cups them.

"Jesus Christ" I whimper. I know Hazel isn't sensitive like me or anything, but she definitely wants to hold a moan in. But I'll make her do it so I can hear it.

I lean down and kiss her, making her mouth open. I go faster and she moans into my mouth, as do I.

"You sound amazing" I whisper in her ear. She stares up at me before pulling me in for another kiss. "Fuck" she breathes out.

Sweet baby Jesus this feels so fucking good. My eyes roll to the back of my head while the car is filled with my whimpers and moans.

"Hazel I'm close" I moan.

"Me too baby, me too"

A few more thrusts and we both come at the same time, my legs slightly shake and I collapse on top of her. She softly rubs my back and I breathe loudly.

"You okay?" She asks.

"Mhm, more than okay"

I can feel her smile against my neck and that's when I get up. I reach over to the tissues and clean ourselves up.

Hazel drives us back to hers in a comfortable silence only for my moans to once again fill her bedroom from the moment we walked through that door.

The people outside the maccas parking lot: 😳📸

Also, my dumbass that failed English only just realised that there's a difference between 'cum' and 'come' (sex wise) but I don't even know the difference, so IGNORE it if it's wrong🥰💀😭🍐🍓🥝😆☎️🤪😛😩💩👹☠️🤠🍒🥨💦

Vote ya cutie patootie