Beg. (SMUT)

I've known Brahms for a while now and he's been doing something very confusing to me. He'll tug on my shirt and just point, I don't know what he's pointing at but hopefully, he'll tell me. It's now dinner time and I had just gotten done fixing his favorite meal, which is curry and rice. I set up everything and sat down waiting for Brahms. then I heard a noise, it sounded like sad groans but very pleasurable ones too. I got up and looked around for the noise, I decided to call out for Brahms. All I got back in response was a moan, then a whine. I was a bit worried but I knew where he was, I went up the stairs and into my room and opened the closet, opened the secret entrance and walked inside. The whines, groans, and moans only got louder as I walked in. Concerned I peeked around the corner and that's when I saw him, he was fucking a pillow that had a black wig on and screaming my name!? I gasped a little and swooped back around the corner thinking he didn't hear me. As I did that all I hear was a whiney whisper "please.." I peeked back around and there he was just curled up looking at me. I gasped before I fully stood in the doorway, staring at him with a very small grin. In a whine, he asked again "please.." teasingly I move my head to the side like a confused dog and did a small "hm?" Before slowly crawling onto the bed. Then he started whining like a sad puppy and crawled next to me. "please..." it was kinda hot seeing him like this, all whiney and pleading. I slid my hand underneath the covers and slowly grabbed his c*ck, him whining and twitching in the process. Slowly I went up and down on his c*ck and stared at him as his breathing got hot and heavy while moaning my name (oh to live my dream😩) as it got intense I let go and crawled off the bed him looking up at me with a whiney look. I couldn't see his face but his eyes told it all, "I'm gonna go grab something okay pup? (Zamnnn new nickname alert ‼️) he nods slowly and whimpered as I walked out. I walked into his bedroom and searched in his drawer to grab the bondage rope and vibrator. I grinned as I walked back into my room and walked back into the secret room, as I walked back into the room, and saw Brahms touching himself slowly. "Brahms, did I tell you to do that? Bad pup" I said as I crawled onto the bed and stared at him. "Put your hands up for me," I said demandingly but softly, he applies and slowly puts his hands up until he saw the b*ndage rope and vibrator. He whimpers at the sight but keeps his hands up, I crawled behind him and grabbed his hands tightly, and starts to tie his hands to the bed rails. Once I was done I grabbed the vibrator and crawled between his legs undoing the cover that was covering the most important part. There was already pre-c*m leaking from his shaft and I couldn't do anything but smile. I turned on the vibrator and pushed it against his cock, while using my thumb to tease the tip of his shaft. Moans, whimpers, and groans filled the room as I proceeded to do this. "Good boy," I told him which only made his dick twitch in my hand. I decided to be a little rough with it and put the vibrator on the tip of his shaft and pushed down on it. A large grunt escaped from his mouth as I chuckled at the sound, rubbing the tip with my thumb while also rubbing it with the vibrator. "S-stop...p-please," Brahms says as he whimpers in pleasure, "I didn't hear a magic word~," I say teasingly adding more pressure to it. "I'm a good boy!..please!" He says throwing his head back as he breathes heavier and faster, I chuckle and turn down the volume on the vibrator soon placing it on the tip while caressing the sides with my finger. Moans and groans escaped from his mouth begging and pleading to go harder or faster, it was like music to my EARS. After a while, I stopped, turned off the vibrator, and placed it on the counter. I stood up and grabbed a gag toy from the toy box and placed it in his mouth. Then I got on top of him and started to ride him, hard. His moans were muffled by the toy covering his mouth, I yanked at the leash I put on him earlier while I ride him. After a while he nutted, a lot more than last time, I chuckled licking my lips and slurping up all the special liquid that came from him.