Crybaby 🤭

It was the next day and Brahms was acting as cute as ever, every now an then i would call him little pet names and give him small pats on the head, Like a big ol puppy. ALSO I had decided to redecorate his little hiding area so it didn't look so...dull? And boring heh. We just kinda cuddled on the couch, watching some movies and shows. It was fun and relaxing until his big ASS decided to fart and when I tell you how FAST I GOT UP BITCH it was RANK. I was genuinely so pissed i went to go take a shower to calm myself down, I got out, dried off, and did my skincare 😚. I got dressed and headed downstairs to fix lunch (it was 2:30) I went into the kitchen and started getting out the ingredients to make some homemade croissant sandwiches, fries, and a small salad. I made sure to pour 2 glasses of apple juice and soon called Brahms down to eat, but he didn't... I don't know why but i got a bit frustrated with him, i called his name 2 more times before going to look for him. I then found him in my room, crying and whimpering. My eyes softened as I looked at him, i couldn't stand looking at him like this...I went over to him and just embraced him in my arms. I played with his hair and hummed a lovely lullaby in his ear, giving him small, gentle kisses and telling how much I love him. He soon calmed down and started apologizing for what he did earlier today and how he didn't mean too. I just looked at him in awe and snuggled him in my chest, telling him how it was okay and that I found it funny an how I was just frustrated at the moment. And gave a few more gentle kisses and told him that I'll bring him his food, I gently laid him down and headed downstairs to bring his food. I grabbed his food and mines and headed back upstairs, walking into the room, handing him his food. I sat down next to him and we both talked and ate our food happily.