aftercare🫧 FLUFF

After the whole incident I decided to run him a nice bubble bath including some skincare! I place a couple bath toys in there to keep him company while I did my personal skincare. I placed him in the tub while he was already naked and started soaking him in water getting all the cum off of him. I did his skincare and washed his hair, soon after showering him in kisses as he purred in my arms. I wrapped him in a warm towel and dried him off, soon putting his clothes on and getting settled in. I decided to scrub all the dirt and muck off his mask so he don't breakout badly and maybe even get all sickly. I fixed something to eat today I decided to make some barbecue ribs, rice, carrots, yams, and for dessert i made homemade ice-cream and cake. I fixed the plates, poured the cups, and yelled out to Brahms that it was time to eat. He dashed downstairs and quickly sat down in his seat waiting until he had the go word like a little puppy during training. I sat down and gave Brahms 5 more seconds before giving him the "go" word, he quickly dug into the food. It's funny because I saw his hungry eyes AND he was drooling like a bitchhh, I giggled and started eating my food. After damn near 10 minutes Brahms tapped on my shoulder and asked if he could get seconds, I nodded my head in assurance and he dashed into the kitchen to quickly fix himself a plate. As he sat down I got up since i was done with my plate, i walked to the kitchen and washed my dirty dish then i went back to Brahms and laid in lap, waiting until he was done. When he was i crawled on his back and laid my head on his shoulder, soon falling asleep.