Imposters?

Before we begin i just wanna apologize for the LONGGGG break i took from writing, i will now continue writing this book to make all the Brahms lovers happy (including me). with all the yapping i just did let's get right into the story.
(Trigger warning: gore🩸)

It's been 2 years now since I've been living here with Brahms and i would say the house itself has definitely changed a lot, we bought new furniture and painted the inside and the outside of the house. Decided to changed my room up also to a pink cutesy kinda vibe and now Brahms won't leave my room. My scent is all over my bed so he keeps smelling my stuffies and blankets 😃 i have to drag him out my room at night cause he's that addicted to my scent that much, I've decided to give him one of my blankets that has most of my scent on it as a small gift. He hasn't left his room all day and when he does he has the blanket with him, i can't lie it's fucking adorable but he won't even get in the damn tub without trying to take the blanket along with him 🤦‍♀️ anywho, we was on the couch watching some movies until something happened. 2 randoms shoot my window out and glass shatters, Piercing my skin in the process. They climb in and point there guns at us, screaming absolute nonsense at us. Brahms wasn't scared though, he simply hurriedly picked me up and carried me to the bedroom and shut the door as he left. Next thing you know all i heard was horrified screams and flesh ripping along with a small thump of the the flesh hitting the ground, i just decided to put on cute kitty headphones and listen to some music. After a while i decided to go downstairs to see what's happening, first thing i see is blood. I went further down and saw flesh too, i gagged at the sight but decided it'll be best to see where Brahms were at since i haven't heard him yet. I get all the way down the stairs and see him, just absolutely soaked in blood. He was holding one of the intruders head as he stared at the other body below him, i just stared at him and gave a calm demand. "You need to clean this up too" i said as i went back upstairs to get away from the horrid smell of dead corpse and flesh. I would say about 5 to 6 hours later Brahms comes back in my room a strong smell of chemicals following from behind him, he didn't smell though. He was clean and well shaved, looking all handsome. I open my arms wide and he softly walks over and calmly embraces me, i gave him come kisses and pats on the head as i praised him for his such protectiveness and bravery. As we both got under the covers, snuggled up, and fell asleep as i massaged my fingers through his hair. (Don't know where he put those bodies at though...)