Present day

"Everett

"Everett." I look over and see Athena.

"Hey, what can I do for you?" I ask her.

"Willow is coming over to have dinner tonight. Victor wants to have a 'proper family dinner' with his boys and, and I quote, his 'girls' gosh I love your dad." She laughs, making me laugh.

"What time is Willow getting here? I thought she was still out of town."

"She got back late last night. You may be her boyfriend, Ret, but I'm her best friend. I come first." She tells me jokingly.

"You wound me, Thena." I say dramatically, putting a hand over my heart.

I hear the door open and I look over to see the most beautiful girl to live.

"Willow." I greet and run up to her, wrapping my arms around her and spinning her in the air.

She wraps her legs around my waist and pulls out of the hug only to kiss me.

"Woah there lovebirds, I'm here too." Athena cuts in and Willow laughs.

I set her down and she hugs Athena.

"It's good to be back with my soulmate... and my boyfriend." Willow says, looking at Athena and then me.

I put my hand over my heart. "Ouch." She just laughs at me.

"I heard three more Tames have joined the party since last time I was here?" Willow asks me and I nod.

"My sisters and brother. Their last name is Fields, I know you know why. Alexia is 17, Linden and Harper are twins and they're 10." I tell her.

They got here about a week ago but Willow's been out of town for a while now.

The kids have all started school. Seb, France, and Alexia are at the high school while Linden and Harper are at the middle school right next to the high school.

Linden and Harper haven't really talked to any of us but Alexia will talk to Camden every once in a while.

They're mostly quiet.

"Hey Ret?" I look over to Willow.

"Yeah?" I use my finger to twirl one of the blonde curls in her hair.

"Can you go help me train some more in the gym? It's been a while and something happened while I was away so I'm just feeling a little paranoid."

"Of course. Let's go." She says goodbye to Athena and we go into the gym.

When we're alone she won't look at me and I gently grab her arm. "What happened, Low?" I ask her.

She looks at me with teary eyes and keeps her voice steady as she speaks. "I cheated on you."

I let go of her arm and step away.