Let's talk

I walk into Camden's office without knocking

He looks up with a smile, already knowing it was me.

I'm the only person who doesn't knock before entering his office or bedroom.

I walk right up to him and kiss him.

"Not that I don't love this, but what's with the affection?" He asks with a smile.

"I don't know, I just felt like kissing you." I shrug and he grabs my waist, pulling me towards him and kissing me again.

"Like that?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes, exactly like that." I say, breathless, as his hands lightly drag up my hips and sides until finding my middle and pulling me even closer.

"As much as I love this, we have other matters to attend to." I tell him and he groans, making me laugh.

He lets go of me and I pull out my phone, sending some documents to his email.

"I think I picked a date for the wedding." I tell him, grabbing his attention.

"Yeah? When is it?" He asks me with a smile.

"April 24th." I tell him with a big smile.

"Sounds perfect." He tells me.

"We're having problems with Mason James. He's getting more and more powerful, he's even about to pass us up." He says more seriously.

"Shit. One thing we have that makes us more powerful is our family and us." I tell him seriously. "We're stronger because we're about to be married. If he wants to over power us, he's going to have to get married. And I guarantee you no one will ever even consider marrying him." I assure him.

He nods his head slightly. "Yeah, you're right. With his reputation, no one's even gonna get close." He agrees.

"Exactly, it's perfect, in him being a terrible person we get the upper hand. Don't worry about it, everything will be fine. He doesn't stand a chance." I reassure my fiancé.

"Besides, we're working on turning some of his men against him, and we just broke a million dollar business deal for him. He's losing in all fronts." Camden tells me happily.

There's a knock on the door but before Camden can answer the door flies open and Alexia comes storming in.

"I still find Linden." She says, panicking.