part 01

Hii loviess.....

Disclaimer

This is totally a pure fanfiction
Boy*boy
Smut!!!!
Mpreg
If you feel uncomfortable don't read this book
IAM not good at English
May be there are so many spelling or grammar mistakes .

IAM new to this so IAM hardly trying to write it properly.

If you ok for all these ....start reading..

_________________________________

Baby wake up..

A boy was sleeping peacefully without remembering that today is his wedding .

"Jungkook today is your wedding. not your best friend .so please can you get up from the bed "

Jungkook also wake up .he saw a beautiful sunshine through the window.

" this day is really very special to me.how fast the days are went like a seconds.now iam going to marry him.

i just remembered our first encounter which always remain my silliness and our special couple name "

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

Their first encounter.......

"Jungkook come fast they are already here .... " jungkook's mom slightly shouting near the jungkook's door but he didn't give any response to his mom....

Because On another side jungkook was escaping from the window.he don't want this marriage so,he is escaping now......

He slowly getting down from his window door . suddenly his foot slipped and he was going to fall on the ground but

he fell on someone with a thud sound.in that force he pecked that persons lips

Jungkook and the other person wide their eyes in shock.

"I-i- iam sorry ...".jungkook said while suttering.'omg did I give a peck to this man shit'he thought in his mind

They both stand up and looked at each other..

"Who are you?? " They both said in a sync..

"Heyy first tell me who are you and this is my house.".jungkook said in a little shout tone..

Jungkook!!!!

Jungkook wide his eyes.when he hear a fimilar sound and he turn to see his mom who is standing having a anger on his face

"How can you talk like this to your soon to be husband"mrs.jeon said

Taekook get a shock by hearing this.

'oh so he is the boy'tae thought in his mind.

"Soon to be husband?"jungkook asked to his mom

"Yes!!! He is."

Jungkook slowly turn back to see him but found that the other one is already looking at him with a smirk.

Now jungkook is so embarrassed in front of everyone.

"What are doing here come inside the house and change your outfit.you are looking totally mess"

Mrs.jeon said and dragged that boy .His mom didn't want to make a scene by asking what happen.... because somehow she know that his son doesn't want this marriage so that's why..