part 05

..

Here tae is sitting inside the car in a most bad state.. he looks miserable.

He didn't expect that his jungkook would say like that to him. 'are you cheating on me tae'this echoing on his ears.Yes!!! There position was not good but how can he say those words without knowing fully what happened there or his side statement.

He know jungkook was angry at him so, that's why he planned to take him date tonight and asked sorry to him for ignoring him but here the things changed. He didn't know that jungkook will thought like he is cheating on him.

He is not getting angry for that. He is very sad because of the thoughts that his husband got by his ignorance. He also did a big mistake by ignored his kook. He thought if he give sometime to clam kook himself it will get better but no it got worst and he didn't ignore him purposely.its mainly the work tension which got him out of jungkook.
_______________

Another side jungkook is searching his hubby. Then he saw tae inside their car. He slowly went near the car and get inside. He saw tae's eyes nd nose are reddish... He is sure that his hubby cried . May be harder.

When tae got his kooks presence. He didn't said anything. He just started his car to go to their mansion.

The car was filled with silent. No one have a courage to speak. They can't look upward too . Kook head is hanging low and meanwhile tae eyes on the road.

But kook wants to speak to his hubby .he want to apologise for his misunderstanding so he..

"Stop the car tae" kook said but tae didn't hear that. He is like physically present but mentally absent.so,kook again said but this time a little loud which reach his hubby's ear and he also stopped the car.

After 10 minutes of silence..

"Tae I want to talk to you" kook said while bitting his lips not to sob loud.

Now tae thinks that kook is going to ask about like'why you cheat me with her'.he is not getting any good vibe by his negative thoughts which is creating in his mind.he thought if he ask more about or talk more about this he can't control his feelings .he may be get damaged by that convo or getting angry by that convo.he didn't know himself correctly.

And he doesn't have any courage to handle that.and in these time his mind thought another illusion like what if he ask divorce from him.that thought make him miserable and letting him to lose his mind.

He can't think a life without his kookie.

"No , let's go to home first" tae said .he thinks that if they speak more may be it will leave them to kook asking for divorce from him.so,he trying to not having any conversation with kook.

He was about to start the car but kook grabbed his hands and said"no I want to talk to you now!!! Here only!!!" Kook demanded.

In that irritation tae jerked kook's hands which is placed his hands  and got out off the car.following tae kook also came out.now they are standing in a empty road.

Tae was preparing himself for the conversation with kook but when he heard a sob which surely coming from his husband.he turned and went towards his kook hurriedly.

When he saw kook with teary,red eyes,red nose...it peircing his heart .he got worried.he held kook's hands.

"K-kookie iam sorry baby don't cry dear....i- his words cutoff

"I-i-am s-s-sorry (hiccups)t-tae" jungkook said while sobbing hardly .he can't make a word properly by that.

"Why are you asking sorry baby it's my fault.its full of my fault.how could I ignored my baby bun??how could I allow Jennie to came near to me?? It's all my fault now you're suffering baby"he said while cupping kook's face with his both plams."but baby I didn't allow her to kis-"