part 07

"Ahh there ahh......h-hubby your are perfect" kook leaves a moan continuously.

" Here!!! Ok baby"tae said to kook and again started to press his kookie's foot middle area.

"I want to kiss you're hands hubby.it has magic.now iam completely free from the pain dear"kook said while ruffling his hubby's hair.

" Then give already"tae said and show his hands to kook.he also kissed on his hands with a smile.

" Wait baby it's time for your lunch .I'll be back in a minute" tae said and went to the kitchen.

Now Jungkook was in his 8th month.he having a little pain in his back,legs.... because of the baby bump,so tae giving a massage to the younger.

After a few minutes tae heard his kookie's voice.he is calling him.he went hurriedly thinking what happened to his kookie.when he entered he chuckled at his kook.

He was trying to put a hoodie but it got struck on his head.he was struggling .tae went near to him and grabbed his hands.

When he felt his hubby's hands"oh you came !!! Pls help me tae" kook whinned tae also helped to wear that but kook's hair got messed completely by that struggle.

"Why you changed the dress" tae asked while cupping kook's face.

" I felt like stinky that's why"kook said and pecked tae's lips." Lunch is ready baby let's eat"tae said and helped kook to sit on his sofa.

Later tae came with a bowl and started to feed his baby.

like this they having a good time.in these days tae do work in his home with the laptop.if any emergency came from his company .he leaves his parents to take care jungkook in his absence.

_______________

After a week tae had a call from his office telling him to come to the office because it is an emergency.tae called his parents and tell them to take care his kook and he left the house to office.

Somehow kook sad because, his hubby is went to office but he is happy with his mother in law and jimin.

jimin also came with Mrs.kim to see kook. they had a huge happy time but suddenly kook started to feel pain in his stomach.he thought it was a normal pain later it was getting worst .

When he felt a sharp pain on his abdomen. He screamed in the pain.jimin got scared by that and call mrs.kim and they took kook to the hospital...

While arriving to the hospital .jimin called tae and said that kook had his pregnancy pain.tae got more worried .he didn't expect he had pain when he was not their with him.he felt bad for that.he took the car hurriedly to the hospital which jimin told to him.

When he reached hospital.he start to run inside to asked receptionist where they kept his bunny and went to the operation ward .he saw jimin and his mom standing there.he went and hug his mom tightly his eyes start to let out a tear continuously. mrs.kim saw that whipped his tears away.

"Don't worry tae.he will be alright" mrs.kim patted his shoulder to give him comfort.

Tae was soffocating in the worriedness.all now he want to know is.his hubby and baby's is safe and sound.that thing only made him relief.

After 1hour a doctor came with a baby.........tae hurriedly went towards doctor.

"Congratulations it is a baby boy" doctor said and gave the baby to tae.....

Tae he doesn't know he will be blessed like this.he was having a heaven feeling when he carried his baby in his hands.a boxy smile plastered on his lips.