017.2

After she ended her call she went into Maris room to check on him. It had been almost thirty minutes since she told him to take a bath plus it was almost time for him to get ready for bed.

When she walked into his room she hear Mari giggles, the water splashing and Amir's voice. She peeped into the bathroom from the bedroom. Amir seemed to have everything under control so quietly backed away from the door. She gathered his body body butter and pjs and laid it out in his bed then exited room making her way downstairs.

From the the stairs she could hear voices in the indoor outdoor room so she made her way towards there.

"Look who decided to enjoy us." Safir said.

"Boy hush, I was getting my room together. The parents left ?" she asked pouring herself a drink at the bar off to the corner of the room.

"Yup," he answered. "Amir still washing Miri up ?"

"Yup, I hope he putting him to bed too." she grabbed a pre-rolled blunt from her stash than walked over to  where Safir and Rome sat. "Somebody give me a lighter."

"Who said we got lighters?" Safir joked.

"Nigga you smoke like ten times a day, and it forsure smell like yall were already smoking so lighter." she held her hand out.

"Here," Rome placed his lighter in her head. "Make sure i get my shit back to."

"Nigga iont want ya funk ass light." she put the blunt between her lips, held the lighter to the end and inhaled until it was lite. "Where T and Ari?"

"In the salon, Ari doing her nails." Safir answered.

Safir had got a mini salon built in part of their basement during the renovation. It looked like a regular salon was took and put in their basement. The room split into two, on one side was Ariana nail desk, pedicure station and over hundred different polish colors along the wall. On Alora side was her hair station which consist of two salon chairs, a wash station and a lot of storage for her hair products and bundles.

"Thanks again Bro. I love it," she inhaled, held it then exhale.

"No problem sis,"

"I'm so damn tired. I think Ima sleeping all day tomorrow."

"You ain't even do shit." Safir rolled his eyes.

"Nigga I was up until 4 am packing and putting stickies on shit," she exhaled the smoke from her mouth. "Not getting my 9 is crucial." she sipped her drink.

"I thought it was 8." Rome scrunched his face up in confusion.

"I said what I said nigga." she flagged him off.

Alora tossed her head back on the couch and continued to smoke not really paying neither Safir or Rome any mind. She zoned out leaving them to their own conversation until she heard a female voice coming from Romes phone.

"What you doing ? I called you earlier." the voice said.

"I was busy helping my folks move and shit."

"Why niggas always say folks when they really mean a chick ? Like nigga you ain't got sugar coat shit." she said which made Alora and Safir laugh but she only heard Alora voice. "That's her ? ." he nodded moving the phone for her to see Alora.