24

🛑🛑🤚🏽 STOP & VOTE NOW ! 🤚🏽🛑🛑
(Don't be a ghost reader)

Next Day

"Hey Whores." Alora answered her phone as she pulled into Romes driveway.

"Where you at? Y'all we can't see you?" she heard Brittany say.

She put the car in park and grabbed her phone from the middle console unhooking it from the car. "CarPlay and we just just got to Romes."

Monica smirked. "We as an you and Mari ?" Alora nodded. "Awe the little family spending quality times together." she joked.

"Okaayyy and now I'm about to hang up." she said half seriously.

"I really want you to not fronting on my homie." Brittany said.

"First of all nobody- hold on he coming to the car." she stopped talking as he opened the back door where Mari sat.

"Ro Ro," Mari shouted the moment Rome opened his door.

"Sup lil man." he begin unbuckling him from the car seat.

"We missed you." he told him, pointing between him and Alora.

"Oops," she heard the girls say. Rome smirked as he glanced at Alora. If Mari was saying it it's true, they knew it.

She laughed. "Mhm speak for ya self lil boy."

Mari waved Alora off. "her tell stories, her do." he attempted to whisper to Rome.

"Mari be making the block hot." Ariana joked.

"No he don't Ari. He know what he be talking about but it's cool. She be fronting on a real nigga." Mari laughed, even though he didn't know what that meant. "Come on," he held his arms out until Mari jumped into them.

"I'm coming in a minute." Alora told him.  "Bye Rome." the girls shouted through the phone making her roll her eyes but him laugh. "Bye yall." he closed the back door then him and Mari walked towards the house.

"I pray my child don't do know oop shit like that," Brittany said wearing a frown on her face.

Alora busted out laughing, "no real shit. Kids are the biggest rats. Iont like that. No loyalty at all."

"Uh huh, don't do my nephew," Ariana Intervine. "Like Rome said you be fronting.

Alora smacked her forehead. "Bitch how ? The nigga literally talks to someone else right now."

"Who? I thought him and Mona broke up forever ago." Brittany questioned. Since finding out of her pregnancy she hadn't been around as much since she was avoiding Amir.

"She talking about Ny. The jawn that works with Lola." Monica answered. "But Iont think they going anywhere. She been in town for a little minute and he been hopping back and forth between her and Mona."

"I think Rome needs to sit his ass down somewhere. The nigga never single for to long. He be hopping from bitch to bitch." Ariana huffed.

That's them mommy issues Alora thought to herself.

"I peeped. He don't stay by himself for long." Brittany said. "Like there's always a girl around him."