Chapter 1

Y/n Pov

My name is Y/n I'm Greta's older brother were currently on our way to a baby sitting job, i saw the driver of the cab adjust his mirror to stare at my sister so i gave her nudge and whispered in her ear what happened. She then pulled up her shirt and I continued to draw the environment. After a little bit I fell asleep. I was awaken to a loud knocking noise on the window of the cab. Greta and I then exited the car and stepped onto the gravel trail. " wow It's truly gorgeous." i whispered to Greta to which she nodded back in response. The cab driver then told us he put our things in each of our rooms. We opened the door and took off our shoes which Greta was still shorter then me which was quite funny. We then heard footsteps upstairs " did you hear that?" she asked and pointed to the second floor. " yeah I did, Is anyone up there!?" i said as i walked up the stairs, Greta following behind.

After a bit of searching we walked into Greta's room " hey there." we heard and we turned around frightened. " sorry didn't mean to scare you actually trying quite the opposite." The man said as we tried to calm down " I'm Malcom the Grocery boy." He said as he extended his hand for me to shake to which i did. " besides scaring us half to death its nice to meet you Malcom, I'm y/n and this is my sister Greta." I said shaking his hand " its very nice to meet you two." he said holding onto my hand for a while looking up at me till I coughed and he quickly let go clearly flustered. " well um the groceries are already here." he said pointing to the stairs " would you like some help putting them away?" Greta asked. " Yes please." Malcom said

We all went down stairs to the kitchen and started to help him unpack the groceries while we were down there Greta and Malcom were flirting although whenever we touched hands while emptying the bags he always flushed. He tried to read Greta's gum but got it wrong the first time, although the second he was dead on. " where are your shoes?" A feminine voice asked from behind us. We turned and saw assumingly Mrs. Heelshire. Greta and I looked at each other " ummm at the uh front door." Greta said. " well hurry on go get them." we quickly scurried back to the main entrance and Greta slid on her shoes while I couldn't find mine " huh that's odd" I whispered under my breath.

"Oh that's Brahms he can be a bit playful sometimes." Mrs. Heelshire added with a look of uneasiness " Im assuming you brought another pair." She asked sternly. " why yes of course" i said while unpacking a pair of doc martins. " like you need to be taller" my sister added. I chuckled as we walked up the steps to meet Brahms.