Chapter 3

Your pov
Mrs heelshire started to show us how to take care of Brahms She told us how Brahms rejected all the other Nannies, how they weren't as young and pretty as us. I couldn't help to wonder why they would care about those qualities. " you will wake him up at 7:00 am each morning and you will dress him." Mrs heelshire announced Greta and I both said okay at the same time, if it weren't for the formal situation I would have jinxed her. " you'll find his clean clothes behind you" She pointed to the neatly folded clothes behind Greta. " so so I should...?" Greta asked the strict older woman. " wake him up and dress him miss Evans" I sat and watched as Greta struggled to get it just as perfect as the older woman wanted.

After that lesson, we found ourselves in the music room " Brahms has three hours of lessons five days a week and I like to start by reading some poetry do one of you know any?" Mrs heelshire asked staring almost juttingly at us both. " I know sonnet 18?" I announced but was cut off by Greta's louder voice " I know all the words to green eggs and ham" she let out a breathy laugh after. " well it does t have to be poetry " expressed Mrs heelshire " any of these books will do but you must read in a loud and clear voice" " Yes of course " we answered back Greta didn't understand so I said it again with a loud clear voice. " excellent" Greta finally understood but her moment was cut short by Mrs. Heelshire." next is his music appreciation." 

But then Brahms slumped over which dictated in a caring Mrs. Heelshire running over and sitting him straight up according to her like a good little boy. " Music mister and miss Evans, I dont know how Brahms would go without it."( just like me fr) " it's his world course he likes it rather louder then i prefer but it gives him so much joy."