Chapter 1 Beginning

Standing in front of the huge gate of the best college of Noida, she was going through the myriad of emotions. How the upcoming life was going to be... New people new environment and new struggles of course they can never disappoint her.But emotions were not unfamiliar to her... fear, nervousness,anxiety,passion,excitement, etc. Whether this phase was going to be refreshing and memorable or lonely and dreadful.Although she enjoys solitude for she has learnt it from her hard experiences but sometimes her heart also craves to have someone she can called as friend.
"Its going to be okay.Dont worry",said her father who she loves to no end.
She breathed deeply before looking into the eyes which were filled with motivation,warmth and a little tinge of worry for her.
She smiled confidently assuring him and her brother.
"I am going in.See you",saying she went ahead to discover her new life or maybe herself too.
She strided confidently only to pause and turn to wave her father and brother who reciprocated the gesture and encouraged her to move forward. Their eyes held the promise to support her whatever comes ahead.
She turned and continued on her way to university's students help desk.
"Excuse me ,My name is Anvika Bharadwaj.May i know the classroom for cs engineering 1st semester......."

After getting the formalities done she walked towards her class which was situated in another building.She stopped on her way due to crowd who had blocked the half pavement leading to the building.
She tried to get pass through but failed.She was busy in finding the route when the sudden loud noise got her attention. When she looked in the direction of it, she was shocked by the scene playing in front of her eyes. Two boys were fighting each other or shall i say one was beating another.She shivered when one punched the other.
Violence. The thing which she was so scared of was welcoming her on her very first day of college.
She gathered herself before anyone could notice and made her way through pushing and pulling.She inhaled heavily and smoothened the creases on her baby pink shirt she was donning today.
Chanting all is going to be well she started searching her class.
She turned around the corner and crashed into a boy who catched her from falling flat on the ground. She closed her eyes in fear for preparing herself for upcoming fall.But nothing came.She opened her eyes slowly and came into contact with the onyx eyes staring right into her.She hastily pulled herself up when she realised that he was the same boy who was thrashing the other boy earlier.
Saying a quick "Sorry" she ran in the direction of her class.
When she came near the enterance and paused to stabilise her breathing and pushing the unruly strands of her hair she realised that her ghungroo bracelet from her left wrist is missing. "Where is her favourite bracelet " was the thought revolving inside her head."Way to go.First day hasn't even started and she has came across two undesirable things".
Shaking her head she looked back on the way to find the silver thingy gifted by her brother on her 16th birthday.She did not found her precious object.
Announcement for starting of the classes pulled her out of her reverie and she just gathered her hair making into a low bun hoping not to betray her and got untied.
She walked into her class and got hersef seated on mid bench aside window.
Students were murmurring with each other about the college and their upcoming life.She sat alone and did not put efforts in interacting. Disadvantage of being an introvert.Sighs.
Few minutes later, Professor entered the class, introduced himself and started the lecture.

Whole day went in like this and it came to an end. She came outside and searched for the white suv and it was parked near the gate. Her brother waved his hand catching her attention ,she walked towards him and hugged him.
"How was your day Anvi?Did you make friends?"he asked.
"It was fine deducting a few mishaps.And making friends will take time i think."she answered sighing.
"Its okay. Slow and steady wins the race", he said smiling and opened the door of car. She chuckled sitting inside at the shotgun seat. Yug,her brother started the car and it took half hour to reach home.She told him the happenings of the day in detail on their way.They went inside and came across their pacing mother who was waiting for her daughter.
"Mumma", she ran towards her mother and hugged her.
"My child.How was your day?Did you encounter any problem?Were you comfortable there?, she asked breaking the hug and cupping her face.
"It was good mumma.Dont worry", she smiled assuring her anxious mother.
"Ohk.Now go and fresh up till then i will serve you some snacks",said her mother.

She went upstairs and opened the door of her room.The pristine white and teal blue colored walls, white bed at the center, minimal decorations welcomed her.She smiled feeling the serenity of her place.She went to fresh herself and came after changing into her bt21 PJs.

Rest of the day went in tending her plants,revising her notes, and spending time with her mother.
At night, after having dinner with her family she retired to bed. As soon as she closed her eyes, a pair of onyx eyes flashed into her mind. She opened her eyes with a jerk and took deep breathes to calm her chaotic mind and erratically beating heart.
She again closed her eyes and after few minutes sleep engulfed her.

Unknown to her those onyx pair of eyes were also eagerly waiting to see her next day.

Hello everyone, i am here on wattpad with my story.

Hope you all will like it.

I request all of you to please give this story a chance to capture your hearts. And add this book to your library, it will be helpful in the exposure of this book.

And pls vote and comment.It matters a lot.

Thank u
Yours Truly
AG