Chapter 8 Friendship

Time moves slowly, but passes quickly. It waits for none, and gives to everyone.

Two months passed and in these two months Jia and Anvika became best friends that they always yearned for.
Everyone's perspective of Anvika also changed as she was the most intelligent student of their session having highest marks in all the tests and assignments.They now respected her.

Anay's feelings for Anvika got stronger day by day. He became her hidden bodyguard who didn't even let the boys wanting to confess to her to even reach her.
By now he had understood clearly that his feelings are not just the interest or infatuation, they are way deeper than that.
He now knows that he is too deeply madly in love with her that if he don't see her he becomes restless and goes to her house to see her from afar.
In these two months there was not much development for him to court her, there were just exchange of few smiles and handwaves. And it was not enough for him so he used to sit in the library where he can stare at her without any hindrance but away from her sight.

Anay was called by his professor to inform him of a joint project that they were going to do with the juniors. And he asked him to choose his partners according to him.
Although the students were to be grouped by the teachers, Anay was the topper and he have given many successful projects to the branch so the teachers were indulgent to him and let him choose his team everytime.
After thinking for a while he submitted the names he wanted in his team.

Later in all the junior classes, announcement of the project was made and students were given the list on which their team members were written.
Anvika and Jia searched for their name and found it with Anay and Daksh.
"Its good that we are in their team",said Jia with relief.
"Why? Whats the difference?",asked Anvika confusedly.
"Look, we know them so their will be no problems like they bossing around us and us messing up the project. Second, Anay bh...i mean sir is the best in making projects so we will get proper guidance."said Jia.
"Hmm, you are right",said Anvika thoughtfully.
"By the way lets meet them in the break time today to discuss about it."said Jia.

Jia messaged about the same to Anay and asked him to come to cafetaria.

In the break time they went to cafetaria, Anay and Daksh were already waiting for them.
They started discussing on which theme they will make it, and how. Anvika gave the idea of pollution analysis control system which will help in ruling out the content of pollutants in the air and measures to control it which everyone liked.
"I think we should finalise pollution analysis idea. I want all of you collect information about it and report it tomorrow",said Anay.
"I want to say something I am suggesting that if we gain some monetary award for the project we should donate it for the good cause like we can donate it to any NGO working for environment, i mean only if you all agree", said Anvika.
"Actually this is nice idea", hmmed Jia.
"As you both wish, we don't have any problem, right Daksh", said Anay.
Daksh nodded.
"Lets end it here.And tomorrow onwards we will be having meetings in our office."said Anay.
"Ohk", saying everyone went on their ways.

Four of them again met next day in Anay's office and discussed the project in detail. They decided to do it in two groups, one group will research and other will implement it and later four of them together will represent it later.
"I want to go with Daksh sir", said Jia quickly.
Anvika stared at her with wide eyes saying betrayer. Jia just shrugged her shoulders.
Anay looked pointedly towards Daksh who in turn nodded his head.
"I will pair up with Jia", Daksh said resignedly.
"I am ready to pair with Anvika", said Anay at last.
Anvika looked at them and thought why does she feel like being trapped.Sigh.
"Fine.I will do the research work with Anay sir", said Anvika.

Daksh and Jia left leaving Anvika and Anay to discuss further.
They worked for two hours and decided to meet the same time next day.

Anay was over the moon after spending time with Anvika without any hindrance.
Now he also have a valid reason to see her, talk to her, to befriend her, and finally to woo her.

One day they went on a field trip for research.When Anvika sat on his bike she was very scared but Anay drove very smoothly that day to not scare her more and Anvika also noticed this. She was finding him very sweet, caring and understanding, she thought of him being perfect boyfriend material, the girl who would be his girlfriend will be very lucky she thought.
Soon they became very good friends. She along with Jia used to have lunch with Anay and his group and after college they used to do project together. They also met Anvika's family who were happy for her to finally have some friends.

One day Anvika took them to a orphanage and they really enjoyed their day there in between kids. When Anvika excused herself for sometime and did not come for a long time, they went to find her and got to know that Anvika is the owner of that orphanage from some worker. They were first amazed and then they admired her for her kind heart.

When Anay and his team presented his project, the professors were very impressed and as always Anay's team got the best project of the year title.

Like this one more month passed and a seed of love also started sprouting in Anvika's heart after spending time with Anay. But it is gonna take a long time for her to realise this.

So this was chapter 8.

Yeah it was kind of boring but not every chapter can be roller coaster ride i think, right.

Anyways i hope you will like the chapter.

Pls vote and comment. Your poor author needs some motivation(Pleading face).

Thank you
Yours Truly
AG