Chapter 20 Retribution

Hello people, I am back.....

This time total vote target is 180. Pls read, vote and comment.
Enjoy the chapter.

After knowing the situation of Anvika Agnihotris directly went to her house to apologize and console her parents. They also went to show them their support that they were with them and were going to end whatever relations they had with Mahira's family.

"We are very sorry bhai sahab, this all happened to Anvika, my family is also at fault here,  we are extremely sorry." said Anay's father joining his hands.

"No Yuvraj ji, it's not your family's but that girl's deed. And I am not letting her go away after hurting my daughter and I hope you are not here on behalf of her family to ask forgiveness because I will have to disappoint you as for me nothing is more important than my daughter and I will seek justice for her." said Ajay Anvika's father with firm voice.
Anay's parents shook their heads denying and his mother said "We are not here for them, we are here for some other reason. Actually after this all Anvika must have faced too much in her college so we were thinking of doing something for her sake."

"You are right sister, she must have suffered so as to take such drastic step. I can't even dare to imagine what my daughter must have felt at that time." her mother said in quivering voice with red and teary eyes.
Ajay put his hand on her hands consoling her and said "We will find some solution for that problem too, don't worry".

"Bhai sahab, you don't need to worry, I am with you and we will definitely do Anvika right. We will not let her suffer and I have also think of a solution only if you are okay with it. I was actually thinking about all this after meeting Anvika only but I didn't know that I would have to present it to you in such a situation today.
I actually wanted Anvika's hand for my younger son Anay, I liked her the day I saw her for him but it was too early to say this as the children are very young right now. But we can get them to know each other for now and after some time we will get them engaged if they are okay with it. And if you are worried that Anvika will have any problem in my house then be rest assured, she will be my daughter and I promise you that I won't let any harm come over her." said Yuvraj, Anay's father.

Listening to him, her parents and brother who were anxious were now shocked. They couldn't believe what they were listening.

Her father thought for some time and asked the question which was bugging him the most "But I think you should ask Anay before taking this big decision, I mean what if he don't like my daughter, then she will be in more trauma."

"That is not the problem as I have already talked to Anay regarding this and he has agreed." said Yuvraj.

"You both can trust us with Anvika, we know her from her childhood and you also knows us and we have also asked Anay and he don't have any problem with this relation. I think you should discuss with Yug. As her brother he must know what her sister prefers and if she would like my son to be her life partner."said Shree.

Ajay nodded and asked them to wait for few minutes. He took his wife and son to his study and closed the door.
"What do you guys think we should do?" asked Ajay somberly.
"I like their family and son also. If there is no such thing like the rumours then I think it is a perfect match for our Anvi."said Siya.

"You are right but i cannot just marry her so young. She is just 18, how can I...." he sighed  heavily.
"Papa, we will not marry her right away, you will have your time with her and she will get married at the time we decided for her, its just that now we know who will marry her."said Yug.

"And what about Anay, I mean we know him but how is he in his personal sphere, does he get indulge any indecent activities? You know it is about Anvika's whole life we can not risk it. And will Anvika agree to it? Will she accept Anay as her husband?" said Yuvraj exasperatedly.