First day

"Heeseung hyung!!" Sunno shouted. Heeseung looked back and saw Sunoo running to him. "What?" "Did you hear?! There's a new transfree coming, and hes from Australia!" "So u wasted my time just to say that?" "Ugh ur so cold early in the morning". Sunoo said. They walked going to the school campus.

While they were walking they bumped into Ni-ki. Sunno's crush ever since 1st year but Ni-ki was never interested in him. Sunoo blushed as he saw Ni-ki looking at him.
"H-hi N-ni-ki" sunoo stuttered. Heesung was just annoyed. Ni-ki started walking away while Heeseung did too. Sunoo got embarrassed and saw Heesung walking away. "Heeseung!! Heyy dont leave me!"

They walked into the classroom with people messing around, since the professor wasn't there yet. They just sat in thier seats feeling sloppy.

After a few minutes a boy entered the room. It was the transfree. The classroom was silent as they were staring at the new transfree as well as Sunoo. "Wow hes a piece of Art" Sunoo telling Heeseung. "Don't care" Heesung replied in a cold tone  

After 10 minutes the Professor finally arrived. "Good morning class" "today we have a new student, Jake sim mind comming up front to introduce yourself?"
"Sure" Jake sighed as he walked to the front.

"Hi im Jake sim from Australia, i transfered here because my parents fought alot and i cant even focus on my studies because of them. I was top 1 in my old school i have a little brother who also moved with me here hes a freshmen." Jake walked back to his seat and noticed Heesung reading a book and felt something electric. He tried to ignore it as he sat down on his chair.  

"Its finally lunch break ahhh" Sunoo stretched his body "i know right" Heesung replied. "Lets go to the other classrooms if Sunghoon and Jay are in there lets eat lunch with them" Sunoo Persuading Heesung "alright fine" "YAYY" Sunoo screamed like a happy child. Heesung giggled at him.

They went to fall in line to get some food when Jake suddenly appeared "Heyy! Your Heeseung right?"  "Uhm yes why?"
"Oh nothing i just wanna be friends." Jake smiled softly
Heeseung just ignored him. Sunoo talked to Jake and said
"Hiii im sunoo im the cute best friend of heeseung"
"You? Cute? Lol" Sunoo did that sassy face again and Heeseung laughed. Jake noticed his sweet smile and felt this electric feeling again. "I think im falling for you on the first day" Heeseung thought on his mind.

Heeseung and Sunoo sat on a chair and saw Jay and Sunghoon.
"Hey guys! Over here!" Sunoo started shouting. "Heeloo" said jay and sunghoon. After a few minutes they finished eating Jay and sunghoon went to the library to study for their test while sunoo and heeseung were just roaming arouns school waiting for class to start. 

                                     ****************************

                                        |𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙤𝙤_𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙|

                                      𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨