4

Broo heeseung, sunghoon said, "what do you want this time" lets go out and have a boys night out, im celebrating"
"why are you celebrating for?" hee asked, "500 people called me handsome this week" "so you wasted my time saying that?" "ugh whatever, fine i'll come, i have nothing to do anyways" "cool, see you tonight, oh and bring jake and sunoo" sunghoon said as he leaves.

during lunch sunoo, sunghoon, jay, jungwon sat in one table, as they were talking about their daily life, jake joined in. "Yow jake, heeseung missed you." sunoo said teasingly. jake just giggled and ate his lunch. "oh btw im having a boys night out, all of you are invited" sunghoon announced.

"sweet, i haven't been in a boys night out in ages" jay said. "oh by the way jake, is layla okay?" sunoo asked, "erm yes shes been recovering well at the vet" "thats great!" sunoo exclaimed.

Boys night out
"Alright lets go the boys are already waiting at the bar!" sunoo shouted to heeseung. heeseung was so sloppy and tired from school that he almost couldn't go, but he remembered that jake was coming along, then he stood up so energetically, "FINALLY, GOSH HEESEUNG" sunoo groaned.

At the bar
Heeseung and sunoo entered the bar as they were searching for the boys, they spotted them waving to them.
"yooo over here" sunghoon shouted.
jake was giving a gesture to heeseung to sit beside him, though he sat beside sunoo. "did you guys order drinks already?" sunoo asked. "Yepp, their gonna serve it in a few." Just then a tall, silky haired guy walked into the glass door, it was ni-ki. "Hey guys" ni-ki said as he was approaching them. "woah its the playboy" jay teased. "anyways, why are u here, i didn't invite you? BUT NOT IN A MEAN WAY just asking" sunghoon asked in confusion. "oh, sunoo invited me." "SUNOO?!?" they all shouted in pure shock.

"yea, infact, hes my boyfriend." sunoo immediately stood up and took ni-ki's hand and his ass outside. "What were you doing?!" sunoo said in a mad tone. "i told you not to tell one of my friends!." sunoo shouted. "im sorry, now lets get your angry face back inside, i see the drinks has been served." sunoo calmed himself down and went back inside.

When sunoo was about to take a seat jake moved next to heeseung, so ni-ki could sit beside sunoo. As the others were drinking, jake took a shot glass and filled it up and handed it to heeseung. "thanks" said hee.

"Okay everyone cheers" sunghoon exclaimed. "CHEERS!!".

2 hours later
Jake, jungwon, sunoo, sunghoon got drunk and jay, heeseung, ni-ki were still standing. Jay told them they should stop drinking since it was getting late. Jake and his brother jungwon both cant go home alone, so jay drove jungwon, then heeseung took jake and sunghoon. While ni-ki of course took sunoo.

jake, heeseung, sunghoon pov:
Heeseung was trying to carry them both as he was trying to unlock his dorm. When it finally opened, he placed jake on his couch while he was carrying sunghoon to the guest room. After that he carried jake to sunoo's room. He removed sunghoon's and jake's shoes, so the bed doesn't get dirty. As he was about to leave jake. Jake suddenly grabbed his arm and said "stay with me." Heeseung was trying to pull his arm away but jake was so strong he got pulled onto his chest. He was so damn tired that he fell asleep, with jake.

Sunoo and ni-ki pov:
Ni-ki was getting sunoo's drunk ass in his apartment, he placed him softly on his couch while he removes his shoes and trying to wipe his sweat and vomit off his face. His face was so red from drinking so much that. While ni-ki was cleaning his face. Sunoo suddenly smiled at him and drunkenly said "i want my money"
ni-ki just laughed and continued cleaning him off.

Jay and jungwon pov:
As jay was getting jungwon off his car, jungwon was groaning like a big baby. Jay just laughed and suddenly felt that his heart was in his stomach. "What is happening" Jay said to himself. Jungwon's face was also so red from drinking too much, that he barffed all over jay's jacket. Of course. Jay just smiled it off like it was nothing. As he was opening the door at his apartment, He placed him off gently in the guest's bedroom. He removed his shoes, and cleaned his vomit all over his face. Jay then left the room and turned off the lights.

The following day
heeseung pov:

When he felt like rays of sunlight was bothering his sleep, he then woke up and realized that he was sleeping with jake. JAKE. But something in him didn't want to scream and complain. He just felt like staring at jake's beautiful eye lids, and his pearly lips. He then realized that Jake had awoken and caught him staring at him.

Ni-ki and sunoo pov

When sunoo had realized he was in a completely different place he started to panic, and all the flashbacks from the bar came flooding in his head. He then heard ni-ki's deep morning voice and felt like he was gonna fold. Ni-ki was gonna open the door cause he ordered some breakfast. Ni-ki Signaled sunoo to eat with him. So he did. As they were eating, Sunoo asked ni-ki "what happened last night?"
Ni-ki then replied. "Oh nothing, i just brought u here, cause u were drunk as disco.

Jay and Jungwon pov
When jungwon had woken up from rays of sunlight, from the window, he tried to process where he was. Then he stood up and opened the door, only to smell the most fantastic food he'd ever smelled, only to realize that he was in jay's apartment. "good morning sunshine" Jay said teasingly.
He then told jungwon to take a seat and eat his meal. He then took one bite and boy. it was a bite of heaven.
"woah its so good" jungwon said with a full mouth. "really? feed me some"
jay said. "haha. feed yourself" jungwon said. "my hands are tired from cooking, can u please feed me yang jungwon?" jay said. "fineee" jungwon fed him like a giant baby.

end of chapter

Disclaimer everyone!! im not sexualizing any of the enhypen members! this is only fan fic!! 🤍
anyways, hope you really loved this chapter!